SDCC 2015

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

PARTY AT SDCC 2015

Hi all!

The annual Sideshow party during San Diego Comic-Con will be taking place Friday, July 10th. We'd like to extend the invitation the
Sideshow Freaks who wish to attend the party. Here are initial details...

Party details:
When: Friday, July 10th, 2015
Time: 8PM - 11PM
Where: Info to be dispersed to ticket purchasers via email the week of SDCC.
Cost: $20/person

Tickets will be available to buy until about 10AM (PT) on Wed, July 1st.

How to get into party: Purchase a ticket at the link below. Limit of 2 per person. There are a limited number of tickets available, so buy now! Must pick-up party wrist band at the booth. If you aren't an SDCC attendee you can come to the door of the party with your ticket confirmation, there will be a list.

What is happening at the party: Simple finger foods, open bars, mingling

A few FAQ that some people may have:

Can I bring a guest?
Yes, please feel free to bring a guest but a ticket will need to be purchased for them.

Are people under 21 able to attend the party?
Yes. Please watch for the final confirmation email about the party to receive details about entry for people under the age of 21.

Do I have to be attending Comic-Con to attend this party?
No, you do not have to be an attendee of Comic-Con to attend the party.

Hope to see the veterans and noobs at the party!

Purchase tickets for Sideshow party at SDCC

TICKETS ARE VERY LIMITED! ALSO NOTE THE DEADLINE OF JULY 1ST!

Last edited:
Sweet! This should be fun... tickets purchased :)

PARTY AT SDCC 2015

Hi all!

The annual Sideshow party during San Diego Comic-Con will be taking place Friday, July 10th. We'd like to extend the invitation the
Sideshow Freaks who wish to attend the party. Here are initial details...

Party details:
When: Friday, July 10th, 2015
Time: 8PM - 11PM
Where: Info to be dispersed to ticket purchasers via email the week of SDCC.
Cost: $20/person

Tickets will be available to buy until about 10AM (PT) on Wed, July 1st.

How to get into party: Purchase a ticket at the link below. Limit of 2 per person. There are a limited number of tickets available, so buy now! Must pick-up party wrist band at the booth. If you aren't an SDCC attendee you can come to the door of the party with your ticket confirmation, there will be a list.

What is happening at the party: Simple finger foods, open bars, mingling

A few FAQ that some people may have:

Can I bring a guest?
Yes, please feel free to bring a guest but a ticket will need to be purchased for them.

Are people under 21 able to attend the party?
Yes. Please watch for the final confirmation email about the party to receive details about entry for people under the age of 21.

Do I have to be attending Comic-Con to attend this party?
No, you do not have to be an attendee of Comic-Con to attend the party.

Hope to see the veterans and noobs at the party!

Purchase tickets for Sideshow party at SDCC

I think they only announce the location to people who actually buy tickets to avoid crashers. Last year it was at a downtown hotel and was basically just a big party. Food, drinks, and mingling. No product or giveaways or anything like that. But I can only go by last year.

No, as of 12:48 PM PST it still allows you to put them in your cart.

I hit them up and they say it has Sold Out. Don't know if there is a capacity issue or what. Freakin sucks cause the item is in my cart. Are tickets limited by area?

If it's at the same place as last year it isn't all that big. Maybe 200 or so people total? It always sells out pretty fast.

There were a limited supply available. They just went much faster than I expected. I think last year they were also on sale for a week and you could buy them up to the last day.

Back