-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the feedback guys! I have basically destroyed 45% of this sculpt... still working on it... redoing the hair too... currently the hair look a bit like tobey maguire in spiderman...
s-driver-05.jpg

Just my opinion Jack but this sculpt may benefit from relaxing that expression a little :dunno

It is a great likeness but I think it would be even better with a more relaxed expression rather than the heavy frown?

I dunno still not seeing much improvement yet, maybe thats just not the best angle to show what you have improved, I hope your moving the eyes up closer to his brow and not the other way round as this will just give him a big forehead, and yes like Teddy said he should look more relaxed.

Can we see a straight on view of the sculpt to see these tweaks more clearly?

Just my opinion Jack but this sculpt may benefit from relaxing that expression a little :dunno

It is a great likeness but I think it would be even better with a more relaxed expression rather than the heavy frown?

It appeared heavy frown cos of the low lighting when i took the pic but I'm also planning on doing Driver's calm and silent look, but currently aiming at this kinda expression...

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im2.jpg

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im3.jpg

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im4.jpg

296599_157320407681681_105687816178274_332374_3778336_n.jpg

I dunno still not seeing much improvement yet, maybe thats just not the best angle to show what you have improved, I hope your moving the eyes up closer to his brow and not the other way round as this will just give him a big forehead, and yes like Teddy said he should look more relaxed.

Can we see a straight on view of the sculpt to see these tweaks more clearly?

Yeh it's the angle of the shot... the brows are close enough now but still need a bit of reshaping after i finish with the rest of the face. eyebrows will be at the right height for the facial expression.

Any updates on the outfit?

Not yet~ but very soon... :)

Last edited:
Looking good so far! Can't wait to see more and the outfit!

Regarding the earlier picture, I thought his hair colour would be a little lighter blonde? Maybe it's the lighting.

It appeared heavy frown cos of the low lighting when i took the pic but I'm also planning on doing Driver's calm and silent look, but currently aiming at this kinda expression...

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im2.jpg

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im3.jpg

Ryan-Gosling-Drive-im4.jpg

Wow Jack! When you actually cross reference your sculpt with them pictures of Gosling you really have nailed him! Would love to see a relaxed version also but honestly mate I think your so close to perfection now :)

The only things I can see now are perhaps the width of the nose bridge and the volume of the hair? Excellent work, Jack :duff

I see improvement

Few points
- appears that the head needs to be stretched a bit vertically
- the arch between the chin and lower lip should be a little shallower IMO

I see improvement

Few points
- appears that the head needs to be stretched a bit vertically
- the arch between the chin and lower lip should be a little shallower IMO

Definitely some nice improvements happening here! I agree with Umair suggestions though, the head needs to be stretched down some more. :goodpost:

Back