-Scorpion Driver-

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrink me down to 1/6 and i'll wear that!:clap

Belive me... just slim up the arms, it will fit perfectly even with hanley, denim jkt and scorpoin jacket.

It is because the should width is narrowest.

Shoulder width : narrow shoulder body > TT advanced > TTM19

I will inform Rm tailor to leave out the denim jacket.
If anyone want denim just get it off Kato.
I guess to display this figure in denim jacket is good for motel shotgun scene with full bloody face :D

Belive me... just slim up the arms, it will fit perfectly even with hanley, denim jkt and scorpoin jacket.

It is because the should width is narrowest.

Shoulder width : narrow shoulder body > TT advanced > TTM19

okay i never actually measure the shoulder width... thanks for that!

That works for me!:)

Xeno whats the deal with the accessories? on page 1 your down for doing them but Rainman showed us the hammer earlier so who's actually doing them?

I will inform Rm tailor to leave out the denim jacket.
If anyone want denim just get it off Kato.
I guess to display this figure in denim jacket is good for motel shotgun scene with full bloody face :D

Oh.........:(

It seems I made a wrong decision to make the denim jacket, I don't want to affect her business indeed :slap:gah:

I just make it for fun myself after watching this movie...

So I even bought the expensive antique 70's Big E Levi's jacket myself..:exactly:

Master rainman took over some of the accessories. So we are getting rainman's hammer and watch. I will paint and assemble them.

Im working on gloved hands and shoes.

gosling-driver-xenoviper-wip-a17.jpg

This is on HT muscular body, actually.. it look okay maybe im overreacting.
Took the neck plug off just placed the sculpt on. I'll probably make a thin neck plug for this body and cast them to go with this head.

Looking great! Great job! I look forward to seeing more!

This is the TTM-19 body after modification of arms and body

I hv shaved and sand bicep and tricep of the upper arm (especially the inner arms so that both arm can keep close and does not flare out from the body anymore)

mg1322i.jpg

mg1323.jpg

mg1324.jpg

mg1325.jpg

mg1326m.jpg

mg1327.jpg

mg1328.jpg

This is seriously the most awesome stuff i´ve seen in a while, where do i sign up för a full figure? :)

Back