Scifi67 Stargate SG-1 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67 SG-1 customs

Looks good! I finally finished my SG-1, I will post a picture soon.

Hollis, nice to see a new person interested in SG-1 and I see you are working on Atlantis too? Nice! I someday hope to get a Ronon and Teyla bash together and I have slowly been buying pieces to do just that.

Looks good! I finally finished my SG-1, I will post a picture soon.

Hollis, nice to see a new person interested in SG-1 and I see you are working on Atlantis too? Nice! I someday hope to get a Ronon and Teyla bash together and I have slowly been buying pieces to do just that.

Thanks man! Been gathering parts for quite some time, now it's time to put 'em allll together!

Would love to see Ronon and Teyla!

You guys have inspired me to start my own SG-1 team.

Started gathering parts a couple of weeks ago. The Diamond 12" figs are pretty cheap and a great kitbash resource for uniforms and the like.

Some tactical vests, real P-90s, and other bits and I am well on my way. Just need to find time to put them together.

This will be perfect for Teal'c! Just need to find some black sleeveless t-shirts. They are due out next month.

Gonna have to remove the Teal'c sculpt's neck. :slap

Kaustic Plastik is also putting out a large musclar body but I have not seen or heard what versions the are making.

Last edited:

Former United States senator and vice president, Robert Kinsey
022-1.jpg

My first non SG-1 team member Stargate bash.

Agent Burke is next on my list, he goes with my tiger stripe Jack.

Last edited:

Very nice work! Never thought about doing Kinsey, he turned out great!

I too thought that body would be perfect for Teal'c!! Finally the perfect body for him!:hi5:

Just a note to my fellow Stargate fans; the new ZC World Men's Hommes Vol 10: Air Force dress blues set is out. I picked mine up at Toy Anxiety but it looks like they broke most of their sest down to sell as parts. Mine should be here Thursday or Friday, I'll post picture of O'Neill in his new blues this weekend.
https://www.toyanxiety.com/menshommesvol10airforce-2.aspx

And they have a better price too.

Wow, this thread is full of awesomeness!!!
Thanks elar, I've been on a GI JOE kick for the last year or so but several things are pulling me back into SG-1 as of late. The trade I made last night was a huge SG-1 score, details to follow...

Back