Scifi67 Stargate SG-1 customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scifi67

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I was posting pictures over in the new Wormhole X-Treme community group and thought I'd share these with everybody.

First SG-1 bash 2002
picture.php

DML Leo vest
Hasbro p90
DML plastic holster
DML standard boots
DML agent Jones HS
DML pants
BBI Jacket
custom black tee

Team bash 2004
picture.php

Team bash 2009
picture.php

My SG-1 team and photo skills have improved over the years.

I would also like to invite any Stargate fans to join the WORMHOLE X-TREME community group.

Last edited:
Re: Scifi67 SG-1 customs thru the years

Did you commision the original sculpts from Lonnie ? Great set btw !

Did you get my payment for the Daniel sets still havent had a reply ?

Yes, back in 2004 I commissioned Lonnie and Jim to do the original SG-1 head sculpts but I ran out of funds and Daniel Jackson never happened. That's what lead me to contact Lonnie in January of this year about completing the team. I was floored when I learned that Daniel was doing the sculpting now and quickly decided to do the whole team and thanks to Lonnie, Daniel agreed and the rest is going to be AMAZING!

I'll be posting a breakdown of my 2009 team over in the group.

Last edited:

Here is my current SG-1 collection. I tend to work on several figures at once, I gather their outfits and then paint everything in a big group. I have the parts for pilot O'Neill and Teal'c to go with pilot Carter, I just need to put them together. I also need to print up some more patches and get them ironed on.

GREEN Team
picture.php

BLACK Team
picture.php

Desert Team
picture.php

Woodland Team
picture.php

Garrison
picture.php

Air Force and Pilots
picture.php

R&R
This could also be a MacGyver 2004
picture.php

Alternate reality Jack and Sam
picture.php

Sam and Teal'c Zat rig
All Sams and Teal'cs will have these, I need more Zat guns.
picture.php

Close up
I tried to make it as screen accurate as possible.
picture.php

I've got alot of painting to do...

Last edited:

:eek :eek :clap

Those look amazing !!

Now Im watchin the series all over again. Gettin excited bout havin a team if I round up decent gear . I have some 1/6 P-90's comin from HK soon.

Great work !

Thanks Mr Barlow, I'm a big fan of your work so coming from you that means alot! I still have alot to do on these figures but the good news is it's alot of duplication once you id the parts you need. I've been on a big Dr Who kick lately but having these heads made has ignited the SG1 fire in me once again. I want to complete all these and start adding supporting characters and aliens. And one day the gate itself...

Jeff, when will the single heads be ready? I'm looking forward to getting my RDA head! :)

David Malin

Those outfits look great... not a fan of the show, but you nailed all the different looks.

Wow, you really went all out. Once I get the main team in the OD Offworld outfits, I want to do a Daniel in woodland camo. I made a Cam in the desert camo that turned out pretty well. I would love to get a Jonas headsculpt and put in in the black ops someday.

So, what type of Dragon bodies did you use? I was going to get True Types but since the SG head are made for dragon bodies, it would be easier for me to just get those. Will any Dragon bodies work?

Through my SG1 development bashes Ive a spare desert camo suit and vest, etc now so if ever a Cam or Jonas come available

then Ive a suit waiting

Im gob smacked at the amount of variations youve created . .

but given your the original commisioner of the recent set and Lonnie's past set I shouldnt

they look great btw

if you have a spare set of glasses for Jackson lmk how much you want for them ! dont think the set that come on the DST jackson cut it !

Thanks everyone, these figures are the result of years of hunting, gathering and upgrading. I do owe Mooncat a big THANK YOU for the Air Force Dress Uniform idea, after seeing his Ironman collection, I knew I had to make this one (He's one of my favorites)

Jediguy, the green team jackets are from BBI, I pulled the threads out of the sleeve pleats to make them a little longer. The desert and woodland are custom made and are based on the Old Joe Infirmary tanker jacket. The black jackets are from the Marvel Blade figure with the collar cut off.

Hirogen, Jack is on the standard DML body, Daniel is on Attila the Hun, Carter is on a Jennifer or Heather and Teal'c is on a tall Sideshow Buck figure (Mace Windu)

Mooncat I contacted Virginia and I have got glasses on the way. I'll post details in the sales thread when they get here. I used my Diamonds Select Daniel glasses for my alternate reality Carter.

The frames I ordered are a darker version of this.
picture.php

Last edited:

So, what type of Dragon bodies did you use? I was going to get True Types but since the SG head are made for dragon bodies, it would be easier for me to just get those. Will any Dragon bodies work?

You can use the Hot Toys True Type bodies with the heads-- you just need a special adapter, which costs $2.50 plus postage from Good Stuff To Go. Here's a link to the item-- https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/body_product1.asp?ItemID=18257

Highwayman is right about the neck adaptor, I just like the Dragon bodies because the bbi wep jackets fit better on them, you can get the actors heights right and they are cheap to pick up.

Thanks for the tips guys, I will have to decide if I should get the tru types or the Dragon bodies. Scifi, put me down as interested in the Daniel glasses as well. Did you use the black shirts that came with the DST figures? I took Cam's off and it put black smears on his head I had to wipe away and it is still visible close up.

I just like the Dragon bodies because the bbi wep jackets fit better on them, you can get the actors heights right and they are cheap to pick up.

Well, the BBI jackets were made to fit the broader-shouldered BBI figures, but fit nicely on Hot Toys TrueTypes, especially the narrow shoulder versions (that's what I'm using for my O'Neill). As for the price of the Dragons, you're right, they are cheaper that the TrueTypes. My reason for using the TrueType is the better range of poseability than the standard Dragon Neo Adam figure. I know that the Dragon Neo 3 bodies have improved poseability, but some of them suffer from loose joints, which is not a problem with the Hot Toys TrueTypes. Just my two cents...

Did you use the black shirts that came with the DST figures? I took Cam's off and it put black smears on his head I had to wipe away and it is still visible close up.

I just undressed one of my O'Neill figures and the t-shirt left light smudges on his face also. If you want to avoid using the DST t-shirt, get one from https://www.project-are.com/ for $5 plus postage.

Hmm ARE seem to be on vacation ??

Hmm ARE seem to be on vacation ??
You can get Project ARE items from Good Stuff To Go also. Here's a link to the black t-shirts-- https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/body_product1.asp?ItemID=11644
They also have t-shirt dickies (sleeveless tees) here-- https://www.goodstufftogo.net/html/body_product1.asp?ItemID=15663

EDIT: Cotswold Collectibles also has black t-shirts and they're only $2.79. Here's a link-- https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIEU-41

Last edited:
Back