Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

I agree with most ppl that the Scarlet Witch comiquette is better than this one. This goes at least $200+. why not spend a little more for a ex comiquette on ebay. the base is 15 inch n i dont have room to put it.. still in box.. LOL

You don't have Ms Marvel PF? You must buy her now! No light up feature just COH for the ex.

I do have ms marvel. Bought her for 570.00. She's stll one of my all time favorite statues. She stands great next to my she hulk. :)

I agree with most ppl that the Scarlet Witch comiquette is better than this one. This goes at least $200+. why not spend a little more for a ex comiquette on ebay. the base is 15 inch n i dont have room to put it.. still in box.. LOL

This goes for almost 400.00 shipped just like all the rest of the PF statues. If it was 200 plus I would buy this even faster. :lol I do hope it's 299.99. That would be like spider woman.

No light up feature on Ms.Marvel just Pure Sexy, if they offer a Switch out head that would be more appealing these would have been some of my choices for looks

scarlet-witch_super.jpg

85852-2950-scarlet-witch_super.jpg

282px-Scarletwitch.jpg

Ultimatum_003_001.jpg

and for a switch out head a powered up look and they do not need to turn on to be powered up just painted solid Bright Red
Scarlet_Witch_by_PatC_14.jpg

For some reason her hair reminds me of hamburger as it comes out of the grinder. The cape around her neck looks like it is a noose ready to hang her. Based on what I see here I would have to pass. Hoping a switch out head or more pictures change my mind.

I do have ms marvel. Bought her for 570.00. She's stll one of my all time favorite statues. She stands great next to my she hulk. :)

Yeah I was to busy chasing Darth Talon and BAM avengers comes out and Ms Marvel Skyrockets.

I'll take a wait and see on this one. She has been such a central figure in the marvel universe over the last 8 years. Think about everything she has done. Avengers Dissembled, House of M and Decimation, and the Children's crusade. All major events in the MU.

I like her sculpt but I am not feeling the colors. I would like to see a brighter Pink and Darker Red. She looks really faded and her face has Stormitis. Hopefully there will be some changes between now and release.

The face on this looks more classic comic attempted so I'm hoping like Ms Marvel that gave us a masked more classic look that the regular will be more "cheesecake". I'd happily purchase it if it looked something like the regular Ms. Marvel.

I like it, but I'm not blown away by it. I can easily see it being a 'must have' for those collecting these pieces to assemble an Avengers set-up or for those who are fans of the Scarlett Witch. But lately, some of these poses have lacked the 'wow' factor, IMO. It worked well with Ms. Marvel, but this doesn't 'get off the hook' so easily. It's certainly not a failed attempt, by any means though. I'd like to see what the Exclusive accessory is. That could be the 'make or break' factor for this piece.

Ooooooo.....

Yeah.....

Well.....

:lurking

I must be the only person who likes prints.... I never change out ex parts just pick the one I like and display. The prints look good framed. Except my carnage print.... that looks bad

I must be the only person who likes prints.... I never change out ex parts just pick the one I like and display. The prints look good framed. Except my carnage print.... that looks bad

They're not horrible, but it's just one of the options that make me wonder, 'What's the point to even making an Exclusive?' I miss the days of 'print-free' Exclusives, I guess.

Framed up they do look nice, but I just look for something more for an Exclusive option.

They're not horrible, but it's just one of the options that make me wonder, 'What's the point to even making an Exclusive?' I miss the days of 'print-free' Exclusives, I guess.

Framed up they do look nice, but I just look for something more for an Exclusive option.

Exactly, having an alternate switch out portrait, part or light up function adds something extra, rather than a color photocopied piece of paper.

Back