Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

I don't think it's gonna sell out fast, I don't think it's gonna sell out at all, so you'll be fine, just relax.

Must not miss this, must not miss it, I miss the Droids set so I must hurry for this. Will it sell out in like 5 mins? Must keep checking...:panic::panic::panic:

Must not miss this, must not miss it, I miss the Droids set so I must hurry for this. Will it sell out in like 5 mins? Must keep checking...:panic::panic::panic:

You need to chill - really chill. If all SS customers were like you the company would be worth more than MS, Apple and FB combined. You've been collecting for less than 3 months during which you've been considering stopping at least once. Sit down, chill, relax, get your prioriteries straight. 913 posts here in 2 months and 882 in 5 months at SF speaks for itself. So again - chill - it's only a hobby.

You need to chill - really chill. If all SS customers were like you the company would be worth more than MS, Apple and FB combined. You've been collecting for less than 3 months during which you've been considering stopping at least once. Sit down, chill, relax, get your prioriteries straight. 913 posts here in 2 months and 882 in 5 months at SF speaks for itself. So again - chill - it's only a hobby.

It's a hobby? :horror

I don't know about hobby? After collecting for all these years it's almost like an addictive drug. It's also made me become hoarder of brown shipper boxes. :monkey2:(:monkey3

:rolleyes2

CBG, you get as excited as you want and buy whatever you want. :lecture

I like seeing newbies being enthusiastic at this hobby!

They sure like putting the chicks on "A" bases. I love the Avengers push goin on, that's 3 Avengers PFs in a row, 2 classic members. But this one is just ok. When I saw the new SW Bowen EX it wowed me. This didn't. A classic Avenger should be more exciting like Hawkeye. SW looks bored with herself.

Wow you're making me feel bad now. So many posts in 2 months and yes thought about quitting once or twice now. Yeah I need to chill out or try to. I blame SS for the so many things being release all at once. I mean Droids set ok whatever I missed it. Then hawk eye, Then in one night poison ivy, scarlet witch, now maybe a new spidey? War hulk, then galactus? Then more star wars PF? Then rumors of more, more and more. :panic:
But thanks for the kick in the butt. I'm going to try to keep calm.

Wow you're making me feel bad now. So many posts in 2 months and yes thought about quitting once or twice now. Yeah I need to chill out or try to. I blame SS for the so many things being release all at once. I mean Droids set ok whatever I missed it. Then hawk eye, Then in one night poison ivy, scarlet witch, now maybe a new spidey? War hulk, then galactus? Then more star wars PF? Then rumors of more, more and more. :panic:
But thanks for the kick in the butt. I'm going to try to keep calm.

____ that. If this Hobby makes you happy and excited then it's all good! :lecture

Don't let those who are jaded with this hobby influence how you act.

____ that. If this Hobby makes you happy and excited then it's all good! :lecture

Don't let those who are jaded with this hobby influence how you act.

Thanks for the great support. That's why I like these forums. I know others are only trying to help. So I thank them all as well. This hobby is great fun and it's a good time to be in this now because the dc line is just being release now. How's that? This is such good timing to be collecting statues. :clap I would be really upset if I come in another year or two later after all the dc heavy hitters are gone. Can you imagine? as for scarlet witch,
I do see this scarlet witch most likely not selling to well, and most likely to have a lower ES which is a bonus for us buying her.

No Jaded or Hate Here, For now Pass, for my personal taste she should be more Pretty and the pose is not working for me. I will get the Bowen, the bodysuit was and is not a issue with me nor the pose above the hips, a good Caboose pic might change my mind HAHAHA, I think her looks should be more refined, Beautiful and Deadly like she could careless what is about to happen to you, if there is a switch out head that might change my mind also

No Jaded or Hate Here, For now Pass, for my personal taste she should be more Pretty and the pose is not working for me. I will get the Bowen, the bodysuit was and is not a issue with me nor the pose above the hips, a good Caboose pic might change my mind HAHAHA, I think her looks should be more refined, Beautiful and Deadly like she could careless what is about to happen to you, if there is a switch out head that might change my mind also

Switch out head would be so good! Please give us one for the ex. :pray:

The leaked pic is the EX. So isn't what we've seen the switch out head? If it even is a switch out. The EX could be just the power hand.

Back