Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scarlet Witch PF

YESSS!!!!!!!!!! HELLYA! AVENGERS!
all we need is antman and wasp. and the collection is complete!

vision.jpg

Where the hell is the classic Jean Grey Phoenix PF? :mad:

Not a fan of this one so far. Face isn't pretty enough. I'm not wild about the cloth cape (cloth I can deal with - it's just not very appealing to me in this pic). Even if it has a COH I don't think I can get past the cape especially at the prices we pay. It's too bad really, I was looking forward to a SW PF.

Seems just like scarlet witch said, so says sideshow " NO MORE MUTANTS"

grrrrr

From the neck down she looks fantastic. Fingers crossed on a COH.

Hmmm not liking it all so far, looks cheap and they way that PFs are priced at i dunno. I still prefer the comiquette unless they're gonna announce vision as a companion piece. Dunno know if its the booze but, her face kinda looks like Milla Jovovich.
-sips beer-

Lol yes milla. :exactly:

From the pics so far it's a pass. The 1/5 does look better especially the face. Pity.

what happened to the little robot that the comiq has? why isnt it done for the pf? it looked cute..

cool when this is coming?? glad i didnt bought comi

Wow, I'm hoping the other portrait is a bit nicer. Not that this one is bad, it's just not connecting with me.

And its the Adam Hughes (or was it Mark Brooks?) comiquette for the win!

IMG_3227Large.jpg

Last edited:
Back