Premium Format Scarlet Witch PF...Buy NOW, Link in 1st post..Support the Board!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just a bad picture. Her neck looks fine in person. She is a super nice statue.

finally opened up my sw. I really like this one too. they did a nice job with the exclusive hand, similiar to what jerry did with bison.

can't wait for vision to compliment her.

Never seen the old Disney movies before lion king. But I love everything Disney! Except anything 3D. :rotfl

WTF!!!! Of all the .... things you've said and are not aware of this is the worst!!!
You're in your 30s and you've never since a Disney pre Lion King????????:thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak

WTF!!!! Of all the .... things you've said and are not aware of this is the worst!!!
You're in your 30s and you've never since a Disney pre Lion King????????:thwak:thwak:thwak:thwak

:rotfl sorry I was not into the older animation movies. From the lion king on I was hooked. I loved all the animated movies up to the Atlantis. I quit once 3D was my only option. But I have a malenificent and evil queen statue so I will watch the live movies to learn about both of them. Even the old anime like Akira I never seen. I did see the ninja scroll, and many on cable tv, I soon went back to buy. But still never saw any gundam wing. I will catch up sometime on that one. Either way I still love Disney because I'm a huge Disney world and Florida fan! :clap

Twisted-Princess-Cinderella_o_3875.jpg

:rotfl sorry I was not into the older animation movies. From the lion king on I was hooked. I loved all the animated movies up to the Atlantis. I quit once 3D was my only option. But I have a malenificent and evil queen statue so I will watch the live movies to learn about both of them. Even the old anime like Akira I never seen. I did see the ninja scroll, and many on cable tv, I soon went back to buy. But still never saw any gundam wing. I will catch up sometime on that one. Either way I still love Disney because I'm a huge Disney world and Florida fan! :clap

So basically you didn't watch Akira but you watched Ninja Scroll because sex?
You are henceforth banned from my life! :lecture

I think I'm going to order this. I fancy a classic Avenger line up + I haven't got one female PF yet & Scarlet has turned out great

Well I was dead wrong about this statue. I was one of the most vocal haters when the promotional pics went up. I was mad. Scarlet Witch is one of my favorite Marvel Heroines and I didn't like what I saw. Just the week before it was announced I was really thinking how awesome it would be to have a Scarlet Witch PF. I said some nasty things and royally ticked off Mark Newman.

I am sorry Mark. I was wrong. Never again will I judge something based off the promotional images.

When I saw in hand pics I questioned myself. When I saw it in person last week-end at the Ottawa ComicCon I thought it looked awesome and bought it. The paint job is top notch on this one. Would havwe prefered a sculpted cape but it is fine. Love the small base as it doesn't take up much room this way.

Back