Scar Predator Mask - Life-Size Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The UPS hub has mine and the UPS dude has come by 3 times and i missed his a$$.. I will post pics for sure tomorrow night.. I can't wait...

man, i'm dissapointed with this scar.. it's smaller than wolf and the lens on the bio looks so freaken cheap! I think it's too small.. i have to look at the movie pics, compared to Wolf.. The lens is not even the same material as wolf.. It feels like freakn paper!! f this!!

I just don't think it's worth the money i paid for it..

Bio_1.jpg

Bio_2.jpg

Bio_3.jpg

Bio_4.jpg

Bio_5.jpg

I'm very pleased with mine, i paid for Scar's bio and to me got Scar's bio. Wolf had a big ^^^^ing head, so his mask was bigger. Lens was also different i guess. Overall i'm very happy with this purchase.

man, i'm dissapointed with this scar.. it's smaller than wolf and the lens on the bio looks so freaken cheap! I think it's too small.. i have to look at the movie pics, compared to Wolf.. The lens is not even the same material as wolf.. It feels like freakn paper!! f this!!

I just don't think it's worth the money i paid for it..

PM sent :naughty

just got mine today, and im pleased. cant go wrong for a scar bio straight from the movie mold with a cool display stand.

Back