Scale of Neytiri bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
Could you guys let me know whether the new Neytiri bust is 1:1 or another scale please? I realise Na'vi heads aren't a whole lot bigger than a human head, but I am hoping for this to be life size. Cheers.

The Neytiri Bust is not a 1:1 bust of the character. That said...it's still a pretty massive piece once seen in person! :)

-SideshowAlex

I knew it...even though its advertised on every PO site as 1:1.

9r7uye.gif

Chris

Last edited:
I knew it...even though its advertised on every PO site as 1:1.

9r7uye.gif

Chris

That's unfortunate if it was advertised elsewhere as a 1:1 as she's been 'billed' as the Neytiri Bust (not Neytiri Life-Size Bust).

-SideshowAlex

Again though...this piece is still pretty HUGE though even if she's not a true 1:1 representation of the character.

That's unfortunate if it was advertised elsewhere as a 1:1 as she's been 'billed' as the Neytiri Bust (not Neytiri Life-Size Bust).

-SideshowAlex

Again though...this piece is still pretty HUGE though even if she's not a true 1:1 representation of the character.

Sideshow originally announced this as life-size.

Right now if you type "Neytiri life size bust Sideshow" into google the very top search result that appears is a link to Sideshows website and the title of that link is Neytiri Life-Size Bust - Sideshow Collectibles, when you click the link it goes to the now renamed Neytiri bust product details.

So you guys did change it from life-size bust to just simply bust.

Right now if you type "Neytiri life size bust Sideshow" into google the very top search result that appears is a link to Sideshows website and the title of that link is Neytiri Life-Size Bust - Sideshow Collectibles, when you click the link it goes to the now renamed Neytiri bust product details.

:goodpost::exactly:

I was JUST going to post that. Another bait an switch.

Chris

BEFORE it went up for Pre-Order (way before it went up for Pre-Order) an unfortunate typo occurred where Life-Size Bust was placed next to this piece. That was quickly changed (again months before the piece even went up for Pre-Order) to it's correct name of Neytiri Bust. The preview, blog post that advertised the full gallery and pricing and sell page have always billed this item as just the Neytiri Bust.

Again, apologies for any confusion an incorrect image name caused before the item went up for Pre-Order months beforehand, but it has always been billed as just a Bust on this pieces sell page (preview and blog post) from day one.

-SideshowAlex

For Sideshow to say its "unfortunate" that other retailers are advertising this as life-size when you yourselves originally advertised this as life size then changed it dosent exactly show you to be the most honest of companies now does it ?

The Neytiri Bust is not a 1:1 bust of the character. That said...it's still a pretty massive piece once seen in person! :)

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for answering Alex :wave.
While I think it's a strange and really unnecessary decision not to go 1:1 since her head is not much bigger than a human one - as long as her head is at least as large as a human head I will probably order.
Thanks again.

24396_102254649808771_100000727083593_63726_3131894_n.jpg

Back