Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I see clone wars as nothing more than opportunity to take a few popular SW concepts and market them to kids to sell toys. Pass.

I see clone wars as nothing more than opportunity to take a few popular SW concepts and market them to kids to sell toys. Pass.

When the show is good, which I'd say is most of the time, it generally offers more to the characters and mythos than the PT did.

Besides, you're talking about Star Wars. Selling toys has always seemed like it has been mighty important to the franchise.

Hope they eventually do a Mother Talzin to go with this...

nothing wrong with that. I look very forward to the day I can share my love of star wars in a new way with my twins.

I still want to see a good pf of padme. It needs to be 1/4 and better than the face sculpt of the GG version.

Oh come on. Just give me a Revan or Bastila PF. I was a gigantic Star Wars nerd and I didn't even know who this was before now.

If you have Maul PF, think it's a given you buy this imo. This thing looks sweet, but 'm waiting for more pics. Don't go crazy Sideshow, smaller ed. run with an awesome Ex. please!

If you have Maul PF, think it's a given you buy this imo. This thing looks sweet, but 'm waiting for more pics. Don't go crazy Sideshow, smaller ed. run with an awesome Ex. please!

:goodpost: yeah trying to not buy it but if the ES is small and the ex is good I'm in. I need this next to my chicken leg maul.

this is going to look great next to maul for sure.. If the price is not going up again, I might get him as well..

now when is the full reveal coming up ?

I hope they correct the color of his eyes and fix the forehead tattoo on the final production:

Savage_Opress.jpg

OpressTheConqueror-Devaron.png

Savage-Opress-Statue-Preview.jpg

I hope they tweak the facial tattoo....it doesn't have the same edginess as the original version ....at least fix the area around the eyes to match better...

So, he is Maul's brother....

In that case, it's, if 'Maul' is his First name, he is Maul Opress... :)

So, he is Maul's brother....

In that case, it's, if 'Maul' is his First name, he is Maul Opress... :)

Their "Darth" names are never their real first names. Anakin became Vader, Dooku became Tyrannus, etc. So Maul would have had a different name before that.

I am still wondering what people see in those the clone wars charcters. The whole series was just mediocre at best. Poorly written (although what else can you expect from a series if single episode is just 20 mins long), with boring characters.

I agree with the first couple of seasons.. but it picks up a lot at the end and I think Season 5 is just awesome !

I agree with the first couple of seasons.. but it picks up a lot at the end and I think Season 5 is just awesome !

I agree. it was too bad they had to cancel the series just when it was about to be getting better and better.

Back