Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I wasn't very fond of Ahsoka at first either and , like you, I started to like her the 3 or 4 seasons.

and the way she left that last episode was awesome...added a lot to Anakin's background of being torn, I thought.

I haven't really been following the cartoon. Glad to see she gets "better".

zoolander.jpg
:monkey3

Atta boy, DS! I knew I could count on you to post something like this in my absence... because if you won't, I will. :lol :hi5:

But now I'm back.
I was thinking Savage might look something like this:

hoff10.jpg

and the way she left that last episode was awesome...added a lot to Anakin's background of being torn, I thought.

Agreed! I thought the last episode was epic! :rock

Atta boy, DS! I knew I could count on you to post something like this in my absence... because if you won't, I will. :lol :hi5:

Sith Beagles never pass up a chance to post a Zoolander GIF! :lol :yess:

But now I'm back.
I was thinking Savage might look something like this:

hoff10.jpg

*Ding! Ding! Ding!* WINNER, WINNER, Chicken dinner! :winner :rock :lol

:lecture If I had more skills, I'd put Maul's lightsaber in his right hand and a chicken drumstick in his left. :rotfl

writing out of convenience? the cartoon seemed to take a few liberties to fit into the already established continuity.

Making the entire Star Wars fit together is a matter of combining the separate types of canon. Wookieepedia usually underlines, if there has been any kind of retcon. So, for now, that seems to be the only established explanation of Maul's tattoos.

Last edited:

Making the entire Star Wars fit together is a matter of combining the separate types of canon. Wookieepedia usually underlindes, if there has been any kind of retcon. So, for now, that seems to be the only established explanation of Maul's tattoos.

I'm with Wookieepedia on this. I'm sure that in the Legacy comics, the explanation for Darth Talon is that the Red and Black colours are both Sith Tattoos as per Maul and all the other Sith.

Red is not their "base" colour with black Sith markings. Both red and black colouring are supposed to be tattoos.

Then I don't understand what you are saying. According to wookieepedia, red IS their base color.

Maul isn't Zabrak. He is Dathomirian Zabrak.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dathomirian

Dathomirian females tended to have pale gray or white skin and usually blue or silvery eyes, and tall and thin bodies. Their male counterparts more closely resembled Zabrak, muscular and powerfully-built who sported skin patterns (similar to Sith tattoos) and cranial horns.

Oh, and Darth Talon is a Lethan Twi'lek, which means she has red skin color. Only the black colors are tattoos.

https://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lethan

It was in one of the "Letters" page of the Legacy comics where a reader asked why all the Sith are red.

The answer they gave was that the red and black were due to Sith Tattoos.

However, continuity wasn't really one of the strong points in Star Wars and its totally possible that the editor (or whoever replies to the readers letters) was totally bullsh**ting because they did in fact, not know the answer.

I hope they correct the color of his eyes and fix the forehead tattoo on the final production:

Savage_Opress.jpg

OpressTheConqueror-Devaron.png

Savage-Opress-Statue-Preview.jpg

It was in one of the "Letters" page of the Legacy comics where a reader asked why all the Sith are red.

The answer they gave was that the red and black were due to Sith Tattoos.

However, continuity wasn't really one of the strong points in Star Wars and its totally possible that the editor (or whoever replies to the readers letters) was totally bullsh**ting because they did in fact, not know the answer.

From what I could read, his skin is read, but so was his tattoos. He was covered entirely in tattoos, so the red you see isn't his skin, actually.

If the background to the teaser image is of any importance, my guess would be that Savage is going to come with his giant axe weapon (and not the dual lightsaber). But it may not mean anything at all.

If the background to the teaser image is of any importance, my guess would be that Savage is going to come with his giant axe weapon (and not the dual lightsaber). But it may not mean anything at all.

ex should be the axe/staff weapon he starts out with and the regular should be the light saber....

I hope they correct the color of his eyes and fix the forehead tattoo on the final production:

Savage_Opress.jpg

OpressTheConqueror-Devaron.png

Savage-Opress-Statue-Preview.jpg

Good catch there Centurion....
Didn't realize that at 1st till you pointed it out.
Especially the eyes.
Pretty excited to see me of this one for sure.
:clap

Back