Premium Format Savage Opress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Savage Opress

I'm surprise Malgus was a decent ES. Hopefully this will be as well. If not I will buy it later after release when the market floods.

I'm surprise Malgus was a decent ES. Hopefully this will be as well. If not I will buy it later after release when the market floods.

how long has your record been stuck on that groove now? You say this with just about every statue.

Looks cool but pass. Savage became a pretty dull character once Maul showed up.

Would love a Mother Talzin or ninja Nightsister PF though.

Both seem possible, and that things might be on hold due to the new movies feels likely. I've thought about that as well. I don't know how to feel about it, if they lost the license. Maybe Gentle Giant would just pick it up?

Personally I think that Sideshow is just taking it's time with the licence with the new movies coming out late next year.

If Gentle Giant picked up the licence it would be good and bad IMO.

Good because of the attention to detail and quality. Bad because GG is, from my experience, notoriously bad at meeting release dates.

like sideshow is always on time with their release :D

The only thing that bothers me with GG is the base... the details are fantastic on their statues

Any info on when this is going up? Seems like it has been ages since this guy was teased. Would love to see a full reveal.

Any info on when this is going up? Seems like it has been ages since this guy was teased. Would love to see a full reveal.

No dates have been announced yet.
With SDCC coming up in a few months, it'll probably get revealed then... but don't count on it. :)

yeah.. the only SW statue so far.. so freaking sad

SSAlex's response to my question if Savage Oppress would be up for P/O today:

No, not yet. Savage is still estimated to be up for Pre-Order within the next few months though.

yeah of course.. get all kind of stuff out.. like Catwoman PF .. and leave all the SW stuff somewhere rotting in a corner

It really is strange the way all the Star Wars PF releases have completely dried up, not to mention the sudden end of the Mythos line... I suppose it has something to do with Disney, but with the same thing happening with LOTR and the announced-but-never-launched Hobbit lines, I can't help but wonder if it is business as usual over at SS or something else is at play...

I thought he got canned because perhaps he didn't garner enough interest or too many SW diehards rioted because he looked too much like Maul thus he's a sad excuse for a character.

Even though I honestly think that he was more interesting, and think his story would have been even better if Maul had not been resurrected.

still don't get it why they don't put more important character out .. he is kind of cool.. but would never thought of him even of my top 10 wish list...

Not even top 50... Honestly the only reason I'm thinking about it (pending reveal) is because a) he's a sith and b) literally nothing else.

I hate the character. I liked Maul as a silent bad ***. His resurrection was stupid and his brother, Savage, was a stupid character. And his story was part of the ****ing of the canon of my favorite star wars character (Asajj). God I hate what they did to her. I hated that they ignored her original comic look and story, and made her look like a witch, then they actually made her a literal ****ing witch!

I hated this show. It would have been fine if they weren't so lazy as to ignore previous people's work on Star Wars. It is shameful to ignore years of others' officially licensed work for no reason. Like calling Korriban Moriband in the last episodes. Technically the show takes precedence of all games, books, and comics; Therefore Korriban according to official cannon is not the true home planet of the sith and no longer exists (Which hopefully everyone will forget and ignore like The Force Unleashed II). One of the most important planets in Star Wars dismissed for no reason. It's the same planet with a different name. It's like they screwed with other's work just because they could. They did it INTENTIONALLY and I can't understand why. It's disgusting. It's just a small example but this one particularly pisses me off because for some reason they did it for the purpose of there being a contradiction.

Thanks to them my dream piece doesn't exist. Sideshow adopted Asajj's new look and the life size bust was not the real character. I can't tell you how upsetting it is to me that they made my favorite character in life size form (Which is a one in a million chance to begin with) and did the version of her that, in my opinion, destroyed her character. I would love nothing more than to tell Dave Filoni and George Lucas what disrespectful little ****s they are for having no appreciation for any of the other countless people who have contributed to the franchise besides them. Especially since many of them did better work than either of these two ever had.

I swear to god if the upcoming show "Rebels" retcons the Force Unleashed I'll lose it. Adapt it into film. It ties the two trilogies together perfectly and is a perfect star wars story. Take out the video game format and it is classic star wars through and through. But screw the cannon which has always been well maintained until recently, we'll do what we want. We don't play by the same rules and don't need to respect other people's contributions as they would respect ours. A franchise as big and with as many stories as star wars is bigger than Dave Filoni and his crew.

TL;DR: **** Dave Filoni, George Lucas, and all of the other writers for these shows.

Back