Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Holding a Palantir!...Beard for now looks ...ehh?...:nonoI cant reserve judgement till preorder pics are seen

face looks spot on from that shot

Beard also needs a touch of black (or at least some dark gray) in spots. It wasn't totally white in the movies.

But that's a little nit. I'm very happy the way this is coming along!

Palantir!

Dare we hope for a light-up feature? Gandalf the Grey has a light-up feature, and the Gentle Giant Saruman mini-bust had a light-up Palantir.

Just wondering out loud ...

"Well, hello there ..."

"...Elderly, Fantastical Llllllladies."

:)

Last edited:

I most likely will get this and if I don't like the beard will touch it up myself. I just think it's a little too wavy, but again I wanna see more pics

quiz115_ronde768_vraagB_12072013101718_Christopher%20Lee.jpg

I see several flaws, such as poor painted, eyebrows like superman bust "halfway" and completely invented beard

and this ... is the prototype?

please SS you can do better :dunno

more eyebrown and natural beard in the photoshoped i did,more true to the character, with a few tweaks,SS just work a little hard

That beard kills all charm in the piece, not Saruman seems. All facial resemblance to is going to hell for something as simple as putting short curly beard and eyebrows. It is to sincerely mourn. To my loses all appeal for that detail, apart what material brings,polystone or chinese plastic
Once again, Sideshow leaves his distinctive mark.

Last edited:

SS makes me wonder who the hell is looking at the real characters they base these sculpts off of sometimes to get details so wrong. Hoping they don't ruin the piece, but it looks like that is the way they are heading. That face looks more "Moses the White"

His face is there...beard needs some improvement and yes granted he looks older in the films. I will definitely touch his face/beard up. I think his face looks good but young. The big problem for me is the beard. I hope also that his robes are the right color off white

I think is hard to pass on this piece only because those details (beard and eyebrowns) with a good repaint job will be a much better piece,

but it's again the same...

Why SS is breaking bad?

Call me crazy but I'm going to wait for higher res actual product/prototype pics to be posted. :peace

Back