Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

Mine have never been that cheap to the act

I checked my invoices and got these... Green Lantern (68), Deadpool (75), Harley (50 actually!), Punisher (68), Elvira (64), White Storm (50) Chewbacca (75)... They are what I'd call about an average PF size box. Heavy and large boxes like Superman (114) Batman (139) Apocalypse (113) Conan fury (136) are expensive... I live in regional NSW so nothing is cheap lol if you're paying more than me something is wrong.

This has to be one of my most aniticapted pieces. I hope they do it justice

I've backed off collecting statues, but I still had to order this piece. There's something about Lee's Saurman that I love, and the statue looks very cool. I'm hoping it will be on display at SDCC.

Josh, you'll be there this year right?

I've backed off collecting statues, but I still had to order this piece. There's something about Lee's Saurman that I love, and the statue looks very cool. I'm hoping it will be on display at SDCC.

Josh, you'll be there this year right?
Yeah man too bad they never released Lee's Dracula PF

Re: Saruman the White

Oh man Wednesday seems so far away

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

sdcc_sideshowbooth_2014.jpg
Sorry guys.

Yeah, I was hoping Saruman would make it. I wasn't expecting anything else though to be honest.

Back