Premium Format Saruman the White Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Saruman the White

It is. I had it for quite a while then sold it a few years back when things got real serious with a girl. I'd like to get it back into the collection.

Girls come and go, but Stone lasts forever.... come-on dude, priorities :lol

I played around with Photoshop and made an image that gives an idea of how the Saruman and Gandalf PF's will look together. :)

2urr12f.jpg

I think to display those 2 in that pose the EX hand is the one to use, will be interesting to see it both ways. I also hope the staff lights up like in the promo photoshop pic, it is already wired for lights so it would not be hard.

Awesome photoshop! Mine will take my witchking pf's spot next to gandalf ☺

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

After looking at those pics, a crazy 'Possessed Saruman' COH would've been so sick. Regardless this statue is so ****ing awesome man. So glad I ended up PO'ing this bad boy :D

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

I agree that a COH would have been great and that the "glowing marble" would have looked better if it was bigger.

What those pictures really highlighted for me is how awkward his hand position looks. I'm still realty looking forward tho this one but I'm hoping the hands look better in the production pieces.

It does look a little small also when you point it out the hand Does look a little awkward lol

Sent from the **** Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Less than 90 Low Quantity Warning just went up for the regular. Either he is selling very well after the ES was announced or more SS numbers games.

Back