Sandtrooper w/ Black Pauldron - B&W Friday

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SANDTPS2.jpg

Did you paint and re-weather all three?

I finally got this bad boy from FP. It's my second Sideshow armoured figure (the other being the Shocktrooper) and it's unbelievable. I was impressed with the shocktrooper but the proportions seemed a little off, however, this guy is perfect. It looks just like a guy in a suit, faultless. I was only going to get this one sandtrooper, but I may have to get the other two.

picture017z.jpg

I don't think I've posted mine before, I have a love hate thing with them, but after a repose I'm kinda liking them again, I may have to pick up the black pauldron to make up the set after all

Has anyone weathered the guns and back packs ? And can i see pics. I found it strange that sideshow did the armour but not the gun or back pack ?

Can anyone give me a tip on how to attach the belt pouch? I'm just not sure I have it on correctly and there is no decent pictures of it to b found.

I was a little disappointed that the Sandtrooper doesn't come with a holster for his blaster...like where the heck am I supposed to put it on the ground? So I got my hands on a SS Stormtrooper holster and made a pattern from it and and made a custom leather holster that can be slid onto the Sandtrooper's belt. It even has a little magnetic leather strap to hold the gun in place...I can make more of these if anyone else out there would like to have some because I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes they had holsters...Just shoot me a PM if you want one or two or three lol!
100_3004.jpg

100_3006.jpg

100_3007.jpg

Back