SANDTROOPER 12" Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep the troopers coming. we all have been begging for them for years and now we finally get them. i say more please. i'll buy one of each. except for that EU video game Adidas/Nike wearing crap. they can keep that.

AWESOME NEWS...I going to get 2...but I might want 4...

I hope that the 'exclusive' piece is a rifle...Please SS not those stupid bases...

It would be nice to get a Sandtrooper w/black or Orange Pualdrin on Dewback at this years SDCC...Probably will be $250, but it would be worth it..

Last edited:
The Exclusive had better not be one of those god-awful tacky trooper bases.

There are a TON of better options for Sandtrooper exclusives.

looks sweet...love the video.

Are there any plans to make 1:6 scale Star Wars Droids, since you did the Life-Size ones?

We are looking at the Droids for possible inclusion in one of our lines, beyond Life-Size. We’re not ready to make promises, but it is something we’re looking at. Star Wars 12-inch in 2009 is definitely more focused on the armored side of Star Wars.

I really like the X-Men VS Sentinel Diorama with the light up feature. Did you ever consider adding a light up feature like this for the 12-inch Star Wars light-sabers or any of the other lines?
Yes, we have looked into methods for illuminating light-saber blades in 1:6 scale. It is possible, and many talented customizers have built them. There are two difficulties that we would have to solve to include them in the product - those being pricing (it is fairly expensive to reproduce, reliably, in mass production) and power source - as we believe that wiring the light-saber hilt to a battery compartment is a fairly unattractive solution, we’ll have to look for alternatives if we choose to go this route in the future.

Why not the orange pauldron? I prefer that. With that big gun.

That makes like 6 figures since Oct 2nd:
Clone Trooper
Trooper Commander
Piett
Han in carbonite
Obi Ep II
...and now this.

Cmon you know better. They can't release the one everybody actually wants until they release a close variation and force you to buy that.

In the event of an Orange Pauldron and the big gun, it will be my first SS SW figure. In the meantime, this one is a pass.

money.gif

Back