Samurai Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are dated now, but Alfrex had a sweet line of figures based on movies done by Kurosawa. I think for a lot of us the Seven Samurai set is a grail.

Awesome site btw

They are dated now, but Alfrex had a sweet line of figures based on movies done by Kurosawa. I think for a lot of us the Seven Samurai set is a grail.

Awesome site btw

Thanks! The seven samurai set is incredible! Like many, it was THE greail for me, but i FINALLY got one a few years ago.. I hope one day in the future one of the companies revisits the old samurai flicks!

Thanks! The seven samurai set is incredible! Like many, it was THE greail for me, but i FINALLY got one a few years ago.. I hope one day in the future one of the companies revisits the old samurai flicks!
Yeah I just scored myself the Alfrex Lone Wolf and Cub set. The Seven Samurai is high on my Grail list.

Sorry to revive this thread after so long, but I was just looking at this particular figure on eBay and came here to find out if anyone would recommend Wolfking products. Would love to hear any and all opinions.
Looks like a pieced together figure from parts that have been on sale on ebay for some time. The one good thing is that it comes with the 3 blades. For the price, its not bad. Wolfking has made a few figs and loose parts. The quality seems ok.

Looks like a pieced together figure from parts that have been on sale on ebay for some time. The one good thing is that it comes with the 3 blades. For the price, its not bad. Wolfking has made a few figs and loose parts. The quality seems ok.

Thanks for the response- I was thinking too that it looks decent for the price- fair enough for display at least.

Sorry to revive this thread after so long, but I was just looking at this particular figure on eBay and came here to find out if anyone would recommend Wolfking products. Would love to hear any and all opinions.
Never had any Wolfking, but you can't go wrong with the price.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I kit bashed this with the seamless Phicen Male body
4cd2a74671879ac9c78692ee5b2ec271.jpg

44ea66efc4a1f5df7201275955845fcc.jpg

d8b16f7735cf6beb07774372a06a9014.jpg

a069395d4e8d3c4b868bcfce229643ce.jpg

baa4aea42cb47ec19b01c2d4f3502df8.jpg

86524cca21d134d72a2b28c27739d92d.jpg

6e3ab4d5be9feba3dbb193d76b2bee80.jpg

Back