• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sam and Frodo Sideshow Exclusives $120 for the pair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadMoon

Demi G0D Overseer
Reaction score
Just like the auction says. $110 for the pair and $12.00 for priority shipping. Both have been displayed and are in great condition. They come with all of their accessories but no box.

ONLY $122.00 shipped!

IMG_0721.jpg

Last edited:
Why are you selling them? Looks like you've got all five of Sideshow's Fellowship Of The Ring figures they made so far. I really want Frodo and Sam. I don't have them...yet.

Why are you selling them? Looks like you've got all five of Sideshow's Fellowship Of The Ring figures they made so far. I really want Frodo and Sam. I don't have them...yet.

I will be getting rid of all my LOTR stuff. This is just the start. Oh and BUMP! With a lower price as well! :duff

Hey "Badmoon". I sent you a PM today about the rest of your Sideshow LOTR figures. Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir and Faramir. I'm interested in them. Hopefully we can work something out? Please send me a reply PM when you can.

Thanks! :D

Hey "Badmoon". I sent you a PM today about the rest of your Sideshow LOTR figures. Aragorn, Legolas, Boromir and Faramir. I'm interested in them. Hopefully we can work something out? Please send me a reply PM when you can.

Thanks! :D

PM replied to....:duff

Thanks for your reply Badmoon! We'll work this out for Legolas, Boromir, and Faramir. See my PM reply to you I sent to you just now. Thanks again! :D

Back