Salem's Lot Barlow sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SovereignStudio

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just finished this one:

BARLOW2.jpg

Yeah, I'm seriously considering doing full figures of Barlow. Watching the movie, I realized there isn't much to him; just a Jedi-type cloak. I already have a mold for a pair of hands I could easily modify. They're just flat open, too; no "accessory" pose so they would be great.

How many people interested in the character just want a head, and how many would prefer a complete figure? He would run about the same as the other figures I've offered on the board, with a Freaks discount built in.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! Glad you like him. Here are a few new pics. Keep in mind, it's only a partial paint-up. I don't like to paint the clay masters; they're harder to peel out of the mold. I just did the eyes, teeth/gumbs and lips and threw some quick black around the eyes.

barlowhead1.jpg

barlowhead2.jpg

barlow.jpg

I think I'll start a new thread over in the customs section to open a sign-up for Barlow figures. I want my Halloween themed stuff to ship in time for Halloween and I don't want to hold up our other ongoing projects, so I will only be offering FIVE figures for right now. So if you want one, jump on it now. I may do more around the end of November.

haha great sculpt man, i remember when i was like around 5 yrs old my dad took me to see salems lot..........i remember Barlow scared the poopoo outta me!!!!!anyway.........awesome, cant wait to see a complete figure!!!!!

haha great sculpt man, i remember when i was like around 5 yrs old my dad took me to see salems lot..........i remember Barlow scared the poopoo outta me!!!!!anyway.........awesome, cant wait to see a complete figure!!!!!

You saw Salem's Lot in a theater!?! You suck, man! :rotfl It was never in theaters here :monkey2 Man, you're lucky. I thought it was a made-for-TV mini-series? When I watch the DVD, I swear I can see the commercial breaks. Plus, it has no language or nudity or anything, which every theatrical horror film since the early 70's has. You can usually tell when that stuff has been edited, and nothing has ever jumped out at me.

The original was a Made for tv movie from King's book which was presented in two parts. There was also a remake but I am not sure if this was a movie version or not

You saw Salem's Lot in a theater!?! You suck, man! :rotfl It was never in theaters here :monkey2 Man, you're lucky. I thought it was a made-for-TV mini-series? When I watch the DVD, I swear I can see the commercial breaks. Plus, it has no language or nudity or anything, which every theatrical horror film since the early 70's has. You can usually tell when that stuff has been edited, and nothing has ever jumped out at me.

yeah well we went down to Monterrey, Mexico and he was supposed to take me to see another movie(hey i was just a kid), he accidentally walked into the wrong theater i guess....true story....stick a needle in my eye!

Very cool! I'm just waiting to see a completed figure before I commit. When do you think you'll have one ready?

I'm shooting for this week, Magman. I added you to the list, tentatively. As I'm only doing 5, I wanted to get you on there at any rate since you're interested.

Looks great Shawn!!! The little tweaks make a lot of difference... can't wait to see the final product :rock :rock

Back