Saints Row IV

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard that they're changing that character models so that they don't look like theyre straight from sr3. Is that true

Saw this earlier. I don't think they should even be showing it yet. It's clearly too early. Performance problems abound. The powers do look nuts though.

Freakin' awesome. Saint's Row 3 was one of the most hilarious and geniunely fun games I played in a while. It shows how to take the GTA theme to the EXTREME.

This looks amazing, I don't care if it looks more of the same with some variations. This is already a Triple A game to me!

so psyched for this! Saints Row is a blast to play, and now with those superpowers it looks even more insane.

This game looks off-the-charts ridiculous and awesome. I can't wait to play it!

Not sure if i wanna buy this. Last time i bought SR II and played it, it was fun for the first few hours, then after a while the missions feels like repetitions and boring.

New trailer

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJ-NcnVHzIo[/ame]

One thing that really annoys me from that trailer, is that they've decided to bring back one of the best characters, Benjamin King, after Michael Clarke Duncan has passed away. His voice was one of the most powerful attributes to the character in the original game.

Given that this was originally developed as dlc for Saints Row 3, perhaps he had already recorded the audio prior to his death in September of last year?

From the little bit of voice that was heard in the trailer it didn't sound like him, unfortunately. It sounded more like Samuel L Jackson actually.

The Release date is approaching "August 20th"

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLgIMWYt-fc[/ame]

I didn't realize it was out this month, definitely buying it. I guess you can fly around like Superman? I hope it translates into the real world and not just in the Tron world thing like the last game. Although you did get the Tron vehicles as unlockables.

Saints Row The Third is one of the most enjoyable games I've played this console generation. Everything about it was just so over-the-top. I'm still playing it right now, trying to get the platinum trophy.

I'm definitely going to get SR4 when it comes out.

Back