Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Sabretooth last week and finally got around to busting it open last night.

Even with the pajama effect, it's one damn impressive statue! Keeper for me, but that's a given since I'm a big Victor Creed fan. Bring on Carnage next :rock

I could not agree more, i see the wolvie piece and think "that will never be in my collection unless they do another version with better outfit"
yes i know i will ruffle some fans feathers but its my opinion, the sabretooth on the otherhand is a great peice and if my gambit was facing the other direction i would get sabre to face off gambit.

Hey man... is that a RX-93 Kitty in your 'tar? Are you Amuro?????

If so - AWESOME :rock

IMG_6921.jpg

I really dig the slim style box on this one. Wish they were all like that - makes storage much easier IMO.

:lol

Have you taken it out of the box yet? bet it looks ace in person. :rock

Just unpacked a few items, got tired last night after the gym and sculpting some new 1/6 figures, I was cooking more meals for today and baking headsculpts. I'll more than likely get to it during the weekend when there's more hours in the day for me to enjoy the piece fully.

Very nice pickup Skiman. I've been on hiatus for a year doing the expat thing but had to grab Wolverine and Sabretooth. They should be arriving at my stateside address any day now. And my waitlist Ms Marvel Ex just converted. It will be six months before I can see them but at least I'll have them... And I HAD to have these three.

Just unpacked a few items, got tired last night after the gym and sculpting some new 1/6 figures, I was cooking more meals for today and baking headsculpts. I'll more than likely get to it during the weekend when there's more hours in the day for me to enjoy the piece fully.

Back