Sabretooth PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it would be hard work, but from the customs I've seen I know it can be done. I will most likely keep him as is, was just thinking how cool it would look fully sculpted.

I like but the cloth looks worse than on Wolverine. It's too thick, plus it covers his arms too. Such a waste.

finally got mine opened tonight and set up on display. I'll get around to taking updated pics one of these days.

I was a little bummed because I wanted to display Sabretooth vs. Wolverine on the same shelf, but just didn't have the space. Sabretooth takes up a pretty large foot print.

finally got mine opened tonight and set up on display. I'll get around to taking updated pics one of these days.

I was a little bummed because I wanted to display Sabretooth vs. Wolverine on the same shelf, but just didn't have the space. Sabretooth takes up a pretty large foot print.

That's one of the worst feelings as a collector, having a spot all picked out and realizing it doesn't work! :mad:

oh yeah and it just keeps going and going...:horse

Some of these comments are from people who actually own the piece. They have a right to their opinion even if you don't agree with them. I'm sure in your mind if everyone agreed with you the world would be a better place. :lol

I have mine for almost a week and still upset about the bad cloth used. Can't see any muscles at all. Maybe should just display his head.

Received mine today...the cloth looks way better in person. THe head sculp is the best part of it, especially the ex version.

DSC_0009-2.jpg

DSC_0011-3.jpg

DSC_0021-2.jpg

DSC_0038-1.jpg

DSC_0017-3.jpg

Thanks guys! I have been waiting for these two forever! They should make more Pairs in PF like this

Nice pics!! i think i'm the only one who prefers the Reg portrait better, i just love that sinister "bring it" smile :D

I've collected Marvel PF's from the launch of the line and I don't like the fabric. The fabric's coming off on the weekend.

Back