Sabertooth Classic Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only that yellow and blue Wolvie PF was fully sculpted......
. . .then it wouldn't be nearly as cool.
Sabertooth EX

- Both heads are excellent, I like the EX head just slightly better, but both head sculpts are 10/10
- Sculpt is excellent: fully sculpted > mixed media, pose is perfect, 10/10
- Paint job on the arms, claws/nails, head sculpts are excellent, paint job on the body is so so, pretty good, but not excellent
- Base is fine, but I wish no black bowl

Overall I am happy with it.

213m339.jpg

2urtefm.jpg

24zly7t.jpg

2u89ev7.jpg

2l96zrs.jpg

2qkmjnp.jpg
Looks fantastic!

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Sorry, but it would have looked better in every way. Just like the the fully sculpted Sabes.

I have to agree with the other guy. Hes awesome being not fully sculpted !!!! One of the best premium formats from
Sideshow old days. On the other hand i do really want to see how the new brown one fully sculpted one looks in person :)

I have to agree with the other guy. Hes awesome being not fully sculpted !!!! One of the best premium formats from
Sideshow old days. On the other hand i do really want to see how the new brown one fully sculpted one looks in person :)

I understand that there are peeps that like it. I'm simply not one of them. The pj's just ruined this piece for me personally. Not a big deal for me though. I'm very happy with my COM.

I'm sure Sideshow will do another blue and yellow wolverine pf.

For me personally, it's not something I'm waiting on. Since they did a great job on the comiquette and I own it, I'm good. Right now, I'm just focused on the HULK vs Wolvie MAQ. That'll be my next yellow and blue Wolvie statue from SSC. Hopefully, they'll have a switch out retro COH for him. It'd be great to see him with his HULK #181 mask.

I remember when news of this guy first hit, there were rumors of a new doom on throne statue / redo from sideshow coming... Has there been any confirmation or truth to those rumors? Haha

Can I ask everyone that owns this, how is the magnet that holds his left arm onto his body?

I remember when news of this guy first hit, there were rumors of a new doom on throne statue / redo from sideshow coming... Has there been any confirmation or truth to those rumors? Haha

LOL, rumors on a forum? That's funny.

Contact CS and see if they'll send you a replacement. The last thing you want is that arm falling off. Especially with those long finger nails on it.
I already did. My concern is that I can't tell which is the problem... the hand.... or the body. I'd just rather prefer not replacing the entire body.

I already did. My concern is that I can't tell which is the problem... the hand.... or the body. I'd just rather prefer not replacing the entire body.

Yeah, I can totally understand not wanting to replace the body. Especially if you got a good one without flaws. Hopefully it's just the arm and a replacement will work out for you.

Thanks for the link. The problem isn't the strength of the magnet (head and right arm magnets are nice and strong). The problem is the molding of the piece... something is blocking the left arm from attaching completely onto the body.

I took a video: https://youtu.be/nGeUe1V5vqs

Yeah, either the length of the magnet is too long or the socket it goes into is too short. It's definitely way too loose and you need to get that problem sorted. In this case, an extra magnet will only add to your problem based off what I've seen from your video.

Back