S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As has been mentioned, the guards are in the 30-40% off range now here in Japan. Have 6. Can’t really imagine having 8. But they are cool to set up with the various weapons in dynamic poses.

Ha ha, nice. I wonder if she’s going to end up taking Luke’s green lightsaber or if she’s going to craft a new one with the crystal from the blue one.

If she doesn’t end up with a double bladed yellow lightsaber I’m not gonna be happy :D

As has been mentioned, the guards are in the 30-40% off range now here in Japan. Have 6. Can’t really imagine having 8. But they are cool to set up with the various weapons in dynamic poses.

Are there any online stores that offer these prices and will ship to the United States?

IMG_2323-1_zpscvjmibjz.jpg

Damn fine figure.

LOL...nice! Don't see enough of these troops.

I agree! Thanks, man. I plan on doing up a review for the Rogue One Storm trooper soon. I’ve had it for a while but the other day I picked him up and could not put him down. He’s so easy to make look great.

Wondrous Woman versus the Villainous Rey

Need Ben Kenobi preorder now. Hopefully it's not a long wait for Leia and we get her this year.

There will definitely be a few figures from 'Solo'.

Last edited:
Back