S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worst figuarts? I think its 2nd only to Kylo Ren web shop ver, its very accurate

Are we looking at the same figure? Episode 2 AOTC Obi Wan Figuarts. I found the likeness to be terrible. Each to their own though :)

I just got the reissued Darth Maul.

2ibhzep.png

Kinda weird that reissues still have 2015 written on the box

Haven’t been in this thread in a while, but nice pictures Ei8t and kurtochoa!

Here’s a group pose I did with TLJ Phasma and the Praetorian Guards released so far:
2ef2bea85a4f84047eda88e562bfabc9.jpg

db92a34ce09428338ac8131c5682cd92.jpg

Haven’t been in this thread in a while, but nice pictures Ei8t and kurtochoa!

Here’s a group pose I did with TLJ Phasma and the Praetorian Guards released so far:
2ef2bea85a4f84047eda88e562bfabc9.jpg

db92a34ce09428338ac8131c5682cd92.jpg

Heck yeah. They look so good together!

Man, I am STILL waiting on my RI Darth Maul. It's coming to Canada and of course JPost stops tracking after it leaves. I tried their number on Canada Post, DHL, UPS, Fed Ex and Purolater since the email says this may work. Nada. Hopefully by end of the week - it was shipped November 16th lol

Man, I am STILL waiting on my RI Darth Maul. It's coming to Canada and of course JPost stops tracking after it leaves. I tried their number on Canada Post, DHL, UPS, Fed Ex and Purolater since the email says this may work. Nada. Hopefully by end of the week - it was shipped November 16th lol

You could try 17track.

Sometimes those numbers only show up again just before delivery.

I'm so glad they're not splitting the head anymore. Well I say that, but they literally do totally different methods on almost every release, so who knows.

Can’t wait ..no doubt the best 1/12 hs of Daisy as Rey so far. The only thing that will ruin it for me if they give little screen time of her Jedi look..again I’m praying it to be like Luke in ESB ..

1. Hoth outfit
2. Snowspeeder outfit
3. Bespin outfit most of the film including the end

Please make the outfits like this

1. Rey resistance
2. Jedi Rey most of and until the end of the film :pray:

Same here. I'm in Canada too and no news from Maul since it was shipped from HLJ back in November.

Back