S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which site still has them both available? thanks!
I heard someone earlier (maybe a day or so?) mention they got a preorder in for regular Anakin, same goes for Padme but in another forum. Don't know which sites specifically, sorry, but I've heard mentions of Nippon yasan and nin nin game (not sure if there were issues tho).

Welcome jankatana! You should be very pleased with Obi, really great figure. Can't say yet for QGJ (though I'm thinking he'll be awesome since they absolutely kill all their Jedi figures).

Cheers mate. I was gonna get the black series version, but saw this instead. It looks classier, if you know what i mean.
Ordered from nippon-yasan.com, they had a crazy amount of postage options too

Does Han ever appear in the movies without his jacket? I don't really remember and I'm trying to decide if I should get an extra Han to display jacketless

Pre ordered anakin from nippon-yassan today you can check it out their site but it isnt early bird version just regular version of anakin.

Yeah I just checked and unfortunately they only have the regular one. Looks like I'll have to go aftermarket on this one :crying

Hmm, it's a tad too expensive I feel. I mean, are they really going to make every Star Wars figure from now on an exclusive?

Hmm, it's a tad too expensive I feel. I mean, are they really going to make every Star Wars figure from now on an exclusive?

I think it's just the prequel figures getting the exclusive treatment. R2, 3PO, Chewie, Han... they're all regular figures.

Okay, so based on all the positive buzz MyKombini was getting here, I took the plunge and PO'd Padme and Qui-Gon there. Not really all that comfortable ordering from overseas, but I might as well take the plunge if all the Prequel characters are going to be exclusives. I only wish I'd done it earlier with Anakin. Gonna have to keep that BBTS PO.

I've ordered about a dozen figuarts from MyKombini with zero issues.

I'd never even consider buying figuarts from BBTS. They are consistently way more expensive through them.

Yeah, I'm gonna have to pay the same amount for the More Exclusive Anakin through them, that I paid for both Padme and Qui-Gon at MyKombini.

No worries with MyKombini, I have bought at least 8 figures from them and have zero issues. I usually get them faster than expected.

Okay, so based on all the positive buzz MyKombini was getting here, I took the plunge and PO'd Padme and Qui-Gon there. Not really all that comfortable ordering from overseas, but I might as well take the plunge if all the Prequel characters are going to be exclusives. I only wish I'd done it earlier with Anakin. Gonna have to keep that BBTS PO.

Nice looking Qui Gon. The cut scalp is a bit jarring, i presune thats normal figuarts practice.
Ok as a noob to this manufacturer whats the general opinion on...;
* Loose cheap ebay figures, bad knockoffs?
* Rarity of Darth Maul.
* Why Return of the Jedi Luke so pricey?
Sorry for unloading these questions here, google doesnt help much in this regard. Cheers thanks

Does anyone think there is a good chance Maul will be rereleased? I'm interested in Qui Gon but don't think I'll order unless there's a chance I can get Maul for retail.

Nice looking Qui Gon. The cut scalp is a bit jarring, i presune thats normal figuarts practice.
Ok as a noob to this manufacturer whats the general opinion on...;
* Loose cheap ebay figures, bad knockoffs?
* Rarity of Darth Maul.
* Why Return of the Jedi Luke so pricey?
Sorry for unloading these questions here, google doesnt help much in this regard. Cheers thanks

The cheap figures aren't knockoffs. The face printing tech Tamashii uses is hard to replicate so there aren't any bootlegs out there and I doubt there will be any. The looseness might be from people just over posing them I guess.

Death Maul is a very popular character and there probably aren't too many people that wanna sell theirs.

ROTJ Luke was the first Luke Figuarts made and was very well received. That exclusive head also plays a factor too. Also he looks cool af in that outfit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cheap figures aren't knockoffs. The face printing tech Tamashii uses is hard to replicate so there aren't any bootlegs out there and I doubt there will be any. The looseness might be from people just over posing them I guess.

Death Maul is a very popular character and there probably aren't too many people that wanna sell theirs.

ROTJ Luke was the first Luke Figuarts made and was very well received. That exclusive head also plays a factor too. Also he looks cool af in that outfit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for the info. Sorry by loose i mean not boxed. Maul looks epic, this guy is an essential purchase [emoji6] Man i hope another ROTJ Luke gets released, maybe with a soft rubber cloak too. They all looks so good

Back