S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wha? I never even noticed. For me it was because it was an action oriented costume. Yeah, that's why I want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol. Yeah. It's totally because of what she accomplished in that outfit. Who cares or would even notice how she looked?

My hormonal teenaged self was strictly mesmerized by her skillful use of a blaster.

01d527cb458532a371b238bc9b6ec0c3.jpg

Lol. Yeah. It's totally because of what she accomplished in that outfit. Who cares or would even notice how she looked?

My hormonal teenaged self was strictly mesmerized by her skillful use of a blaster.

01d527cb458532a371b238bc9b6ec0c3.jpg

Well IMO unlike Leia who was a badass in the entire OT trilogy, Padme only shined in AOTC. TPM they didn't have her do much and ROTS she was completely useless never mind the pregnancy, I feel they didn't utilize her character physically throughout the PT. AOTC was her breakout moment

This is true. Of all the movies, she definitely was utilized the most in AotC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If she did a little more in TPM I would've been content with it. In fact Padme should've been more involved in TPM because it was her introduction and Anakin was just a little boy, so he had no real powers yet.

Again the horror of Lucas focusing too much on the graphics of TPM, that the story fell flat

Rarely do I hear that much positivity regarding AotC. It's refreshing!

The original concept of Canon in terms of " The Clone Wars " is really what the film should've covered. Because in the books and comics, the Clone Wars was an pivitol chapter in the EU. Kind of like what we see in the animated show. :lecture

The battle of naboo Padme would have also been a good figure but aotc is her most iconic battle outfit.

Hopefully we don't have another prototype Black widow on our hands...but I'm happy aotc is getting all this attention, it's the most iconic Star wars for me due to nostalgia

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

The prequels leave me more than a little cold.....they risk tarnishing the whole star wars universe. The only character I've ever contemplated was Darth Maul, due to looking and being awesome. I quite liked Sebulba from the pod racing....and there it ends. To me there's only 4 films in the saga so far. Let's hope this Xmas another one joins them. My ordering of two shf characters already, gives me hope.

Bit of a disappointing show from Tamashi - 2 AOTC figures and 3 TFA figures.

Also, figures that have been shown before but weren't shown this week are:
Qui Gon (allegedly shown in 2014)
Grievous
Super Battle Droid
R2/3PO
Jabba (allegedly shown last year)

Wonder if we'll ever see them up for PO!

Pretty much almost all of the main characters from AOTC have been made or will be released soon. Im hoping they make dooku. It's a crime if they won't haha

Bit of a disappointing show from Tamashi - 2 AOTC figures and 3 TFA figures.

Although they didn't show many new figures, I am pleased that they are actually going to be producing female characters from the films. I was recently telling my collecting friends that I didn't think we'd ever see Rey from SHF. Glad to be proven wrong. And that Anakin figure makes me giggle like a little kid.

Also, figures that have been shown before but weren't shown this week are:
Qui Gon (allegedly shown in 2014)

Still sooooo anxious to see this one. I don't want to live in a universe in which we only have Hasbro's version. C'mon, SHF!

I am fine with all of this AOTC focus - the designs are fabulous, so they can keep 'em coming. But the moment they turn their attention to TESB, I will be in collecting heaven!

I am fine with all of this AOTC focus - the designs are fabulous, so they can keep 'em coming. But the moment they turn their attention to TESB, I will be in collecting heaven!

This!

Yes, the snow troopers, general veers, bespin luke, hoth han, lando, lobot, BOBA FETT!!

i will literally break my wallet once they focus on empire

This!

Yes, the snow troopers, general veers, bespin luke, hoth han, lando, lobot, BOBA FETT!!

i will literally break my wallet once they focus on empire

I would instantly buy all of those figures you just mentioned. Hopefully we'll see at least a few of those actually made within the next few years or so!

Back