S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's wrong with it? It looks pretty good, but TBS Jango is no slouch either. Hasbro did a good job on him(which is rare for them these days).

I really don't know, just a little weird, may be his peculiar shape. But this was also my feeling with some previous releases and I felt in love when they came to my hands. So, not a big problem. Anyway, I agree on the BS Jango Fett, it's a unusual well made figure from Hasbro, but it lacks a lot of articulation. Nobody's perfect!

Am I missing something? He looks great to me. Wish he would've came with an unmasked head but they can always bundle that in with something else if they choose.

The colours are likely just the camera and lighting the guy used to photograph it. While im not getting him myself, I do like the fact that he seems to be the same height and proportions as the clones, nice attention to detail there by tamashii. Maybe we will see an unmasked head come with another figure like with Vader, my bets on a Boba Fett.

I really don't know, just a little weird, may be his peculiar shape.

His arms look short standing next to Windu. The sculpt looks soft but that could be the bright color of his undersuit playing tricks...making him appear more toyish than previous figures.

BS Jango is half price down my way, and I'm resisting coz I have this due soon. However I would have preferred an optional sculpt like the earlier releases.
Even the clone was disappointing after seeing them rerelease for phase 2 and then seeing what Mafex did (or even Sideshow - that was great!).

Actually all BS are half price at the moment, and I already let go the Rebels I saw. Grand Admiral Thrawn on the other hand...

The figuarts gun holding hands are an issue for me, he barely holds them like that, I hope theres anoth pair and hachaka was just lazy

I just translated the jango review, and the bottom of the jetpack has a removable cover, with a whole for a tamashii stage act stand. In regards to the figure itself, i like the accurate purple but it does seem a bit too bright in that review, but that guy always uses very vivid lighting and (i think) colour boosting in post processing.

396e13e9-s.jpg

"To stand hole can remove the cover under the jet pack. But it was slightly loose or individual differences. "

Man ordering oversees sucks now with the increase in price for EMS shipping. CD Japan charged me $19 to ship Jango today.:mad::thud:

Man ordering oversees sucks now with the increase in price for EMS shipping. CD Japan charged me $19 to ship Jango today.:mad::thud:

I ordered two from AmiAmi, its been a little while since i had anything ship from Japan (last was Luke and Ant Man) but wow! my wallet is hurting right now.

I know what you mean, but, with Disney/Hasbro ruling the roost nobody else can get a good worldwide distribution deal for Star Wars. I also can't see that changing any time soon.

Sometimes I have a feeling amiami's shipping is more expensive than other places. This past week, shipping Jango from amiami was $20, while Nippon-Yasan charged $15.79 for Black Widow. They have to be nearly equal in size and weight. Ugh, $35 for shipping. Should've ordered both from N-Y.

That's not all. Amiami won't allow you to switch from ems to the cheaper SAL option either.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Its like $8 shipping to Aus for me, from HLJ (Standard International Shipping, the cheapest one). He's in stock on HLJ btw.

I forgot what happened last year on FF. Did the SHF figures go up for pre order on midnight Japan time or was it the following day?

I don't collect these so I don't know much about them, and I have some questions.
The Riot control trooper has caught my eye, looking around BBTS has that release listed as $100, it's more affordable on Amazon at $80. But I've seen Figuarts figures listed cheaper elsewhere.
What's the average price of these and why is the Riot trooper so much more expensive, is it exclusive to someplace or just popular and hard to find?
Also, should I hold out for this going on sale someplace I don't know about?
Thanks.

Back