S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love it.

star_wars_episode_iv_chewbacca_han_solo.jpg

Not seen that pic before, but, now I've seen better pics of Chewie, he seems to be the correct height and just has his legs bent in some pics. Han still looks wicked!

I feel it should either be something I'm happy to put on the shelf or nothing at all. I hate the idea of "fillers" -- waste of money and time.

I do know what you mean, but, when I got my Jedi Luke, I had to pair him with someone and the Mafex Vader fit the bill best at the time. If a Rogue One Vader comes out by either and he's stellar then he will fill that space. Some figures just aren't cool on their own.

I do know what you mean, but, when I got my Jedi Luke, I had to pair him with someone and the Mafex Vader fit the bill best at the time. If a Rogue One Vader comes out by either and he's stellar then he will fill that space. Some figures just aren't cool on their own.
Well, that was also my purpose, and it works as an exceptional resource, but actually, what annoys me, is the final quality for its price. I mean, there are too much technical flaws. That makes me feel as if I wasted my money.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Maybe, but, you would have lost more money if you'd got a Figuarts one. Thankfully, most future Figuarts look like they'll all be crackers so my wallet will be busy in the coming months....

Maybe, but, you would have lost more money if you'd got a Figuarts one. Thankfully, most future Figuarts look like they'll all be crackers so my wallet will be busy in the coming months....

I just think that the ultimate Vader have not been released yet, so none of the the current versions worth.

I agree about the upcoming releases. Awesome.

The revision of the S.H. Vader should be at least a decent version for the line itself.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

I wonder when we'll see han up for pre order.

Man these things are so sweet. Im basically just collecting sh figuarts now from star wars to the classic stuff like ultraman and kamen riders. I am so hooked that i also got some godzilla monsterarts for my ultraman to pose with. These coming months wont be easy on our wallets.

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

If I could just get his damn hips tighter the model kit Vader would be my "perfect" Vader, especially with the BS cloth robes on him, looks great.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If I could just get his damn hips tighter the model kit Vader would be my "perfect" Vader, especially with the BS cloth robes on him, looks great.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah, I just made a cape for him out of black T-shirt fabric. Looks fine. I'm not about to support Hasbro's abomination just for the cape (I never purchased the BS Vader). :)

Is the speeder bike set a big step up from the hasbro one? I mean, I know it's better quality, but is the price worth it?

Is the speeder bike set a big step up from the hasbro one? I mean, I know it's better quality, but is the price worth it?

That's subjective. I thought so when I pre-ordered; but prices have climbed (I think) since then. It's beautifully detailed and finished and feels better. In my opinion, it makes the Hasbro look and feel like junk -- but many people would disagree and say it's only a minor step up and loses out on value-for-money.

That's subjective. I thought so when I pre-ordered; but prices have climbed (I think) since then. It's beautifully detailed and finished and feels better. In my opinion, it makes the Hasbro look and feel like junk -- but many people would disagree and say it's only a minor step up and loses out on value-for-money.

Yeah, it's kinda pricey, but these guys look so much better than most of the hasbro junk. That said, I think they did a pretty good job on the speeder for the price

It bodes well for a Boba Fett, but, all I can think when I look at Jango is that the colour scheme is horrible. Thank goodness the colours on Boba were better.

Back