S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:goodpost::exactly:

The way King Darkness has him is the way to go imo.

Also, it appears my Phasma just arrived. looks good in the box here.

And clothed look is better in your opinion... so its neutral, and not really worth including in every single statement someone makes...

:goodpost::exactly: I mean i put that in my post. What is up with Big Deano? This is the 2nd time this week he has followed my post trying to "correct" me. I believe the first time he tried implying I was a kid or something. I am freaking 43 years old. Stop following me Deano. Thanks.

Not here to argue I have said all i'm going to say on the matter and i generally don't have a problem with the guy. He is who he is and I respect that. .:peace

AnyHey
Phasma is pretty cool, i like her.

:goodpost::exactly: I mean i put that in my post. What is up with Big Deano? This is the 2nd time this week he has followed my post trying to "correct" me. I believe the first time he tried implying I was a kid or something. I am freaking 43 years old. Stop following me Deano. Thanks.

Deano's generally a good guy, but yeah, your post wasnt even edited :lol

does anyone know what the deal is with the scout trooper and bike, is the preorder long sold out? the only thing i can find is 3 guys on ebay selling it for an inflated price other than that i haven't seen anything else. I did just get into these figures about a few months ago

ANH Luke will be available in May. Expect it up for Pre-Order soon. The re issue Luke comes out at the end of the month.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Thought the reissue was going out the 13th, same as Phasma? Did they decide to change it? I did notice the usual sites didn't put them back up for preorder on or after the 13th.

I was wondering if some generous people would do some side-by-side shots for me.

Figuarts Stormie with BS Tie Pilot
Figuarts FO Stormie with BS FO Snowtrooper

Just ordered a second gunner. I'm going to cannibalise the Black Series Snowtrooper commander to make a Figuarts Stormtrooper officer and a Jakku trooper.

Not here to argue I have said all i'm going to say on the matter and i generally don't have a problem with the guy. He is who he is and I respect that. .:peace

AnyHey
Phasma is pretty cool, i like her.

Awesome for being mature of you. :hi5:

I thought ANH Luke came with a stormtrooper belt and a blaster. Is anyone digging the smiling face? I can tell it's gonna be incredible on hand. :lecture

That would have been awesome.
View attachment 246956

This pic has inspired me! I love the idea of putting a spare Luke head on a Figuarts Stormtrooper figure to approximate that look from A New Hope. However, I don't own any of these figures yet, so I thought I'd ask-

Just how easy or difficult is it to swap the heads on these Figuarts figs? Can I simply pop off the Stormtrooper head and pop on a Luke head, or is it more difficult than that?

I would like to apologize to you Vortex, and anyone else I have offended recently. Work the past couple of weeks has been seriously awful and it seems I have been unintentionally taking it out on folk in this and the Dragonball board. Poor Snake got it too. Know I didnt mean to come off as snarky or nasty.

EDIT: Just realized my post cut off before i had finished, stupid phone service :p

Anyway, I know I have been a ****** to some folks, and I have just come to realize that, so it is 100% my fault and I again apologize.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I would like to apologize to you Vortex, and anyone else I have offended recently. Work the past couple of weeks has been seriously awful and it seems I have been unintentionally taking it out on folk in this and the Dragonball board. Poor Snake got it too. Know I didnt mean to come off as snarky or nasty.

EDIT: Just realized my post cut off before i had finished, stupid phone service[emoji14]
Anyway, I know I have been a ****** to some folks, and I have just come to realize that, so it is 100% my fault and I again apologize.

Yeah, you have been a bit of a ******. Lol

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

EDIT: Just realized my post cut off before i had finished, stupid phone service :p

No problem we cool mane! Get some well deserved rest and recharge.:duff

Amazing!!!
obi II.jpg
obi.jpg

This pic has inspired me! I love the idea of putting a spare Luke head on a Figuarts Stormtrooper figure to approximate that look from A New Hope. However, I don't own any of these figures yet, so I thought I'd ask-

Just how easy or difficult is it to swap the heads on these Figuarts figs? Can I simply pop off the Stormtrooper head and pop on a Luke head, or is it more difficult than that?

Sorry I missed this. That picture was stolen from the Figuarts FB page I believe and i don't own the Figuarts Stormtrooper. But as you can see it is indeed possible to do the swap...now whether it is a pop on/pop off sort of thing well, i don't know. However a bit of blu-tack will do the job just fine to keep it in place without damaging anything.

blu-tack
Amazon.com : Blu-Tack Reusable Adhesive 75g : Adhesive Putty : Office Products

Thanks man, appreciate it. Yeah, figuarts always like to make it as easy as possible to remove heads. and the stormtroopers are literally just a peg. Phasma is actually the same mold as the FO trooper, and you are meant to remove the helmet to take the cape off.

Speaking of Phasma, got her in, and its as I feared; she seems too small, even compared to the FO trooper. Shes only just taller than him, disappointing.

6108eb69d8f4b9cff358a161edd5979d.jpg

b6d488d9abbac953d759082a7ec4416a.jpg

Though, thinking about it, Luke has the peg in his head, so maybe not as easy as I first thought.

b6d488d9abbac953d759082a7ec4416a.jpg

Though, thinking about it, Luke has the peg in his head, so maybe not as easy as I first thought.

Hmmmmmm. No it's not. Huh. I haven't really looked at the assembly to see how easy it would be to remove the peg in Luke's head. You would think that is what he did over removing the one in the Troopers neck, or maybe he found a way to stuff both pegs in Luke's head. The truth is I have no idea.

Thanks for posting that pick Deano and to the poster who was interested, there's your answer.

Back