S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Instead of the smiling head sculpt I wish the would have included a slicked back hair sculpt so it could be popped on a OT Stormtrooper.

That would have been awesome.
11062072_948994195142358_6748109975664595181_n.jpg

Phasma finally arrived. Other than being shorter than TBS figs, she scales well with other SHF and looks great. Took some quick out-of-the-box pics

24486971383_ac6b4e0cac_c.jpg

25087486806_1e7e2a9fcd_c.jpg

Now that Mafex will doing a cloth Ren I think I'll revert my Figuarts Ren back to it's original outfit

Bruh, you didn't even give him the Black Series Kylo's cloth robes? Fail...

Using the Black Series robe made from basketball shorts would be "fail". The sculpted robes are awesome.

Using the Black Series robe made from basketball shorts would be "fail". The sculpted robes are awesome.

:goodpost::exactly:

The way King Darkness has him is the way to go imo.

Also, it appears my Phasma just arrived. looks good in the box here.

...In your opinion guys, need to remember that statement. The molded robes hinder his movement massively, and to alot of folks (including me) cloth looks far better in general.

I think Mafex may just become the best Kylo since its high quality cloth with what looks like a very accurate sculpt. If joints and QC issues are fine, then it may just be the best. Also has the unmasked head so that's a huge advantage.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Luke looks great. The smiley face is weird and unexpected, but the normal face is great. I'll be displaying him with the blast helmet. Luckily there's another option for this Luke for those that don't like the figuarts:
sooVx6w.jpg
:rotfl

Has anyone any experience buying Star Wars SHFs via eBay? Any recommended sellers?

I bought Kylo and Maul both new, and were actually new. Even had the plastic protecting the figure on the inside. Best advice I can give you is to check their feedback. That's the way to go. One time I bought a SH Fig Goku loose, and the guy had only about 6 or 7 positive feedback, and the figures arm kept dropping off every time I tried to pose him. He conveniently left that out in the auction. Luckily I got a refund. I try to buy figures from anybody that has 100+ positives

...In your opinion guys, need to remember that statement. The molded robes hinder his movement massively, and to alot of folks (including me) cloth looks far better in general.

And clothed look is better in your opinion... so its neutral, and not really worth including in every single statement someone makes...

Agreed, Cloth doesnt look good in smaller scales because its usually always a poorer material than one that would look good, it has its uses, but the habro material blows

Can anyone provide me with pictures of SHF Vader positioned next to other figures in the line (Kylo, ROTJ Luke, Maul, etc.)? Also, regarding Vader's cape, is it a harder plastic than the material they used for, say, Kylo's attire? Is it equally pliable?

You can always check the internetz on their scales, I'm sure youll also find comparisons between othe Vader releases from other companies.

Back