S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he looks like a pretty cool Boba Fett toy. Reminds me of the Kenner figure. Obviously it’s not screen accurate or realistic but it has a charm. It’s one of those fiddle with on my desk toys.

Man, I am usually all in on Bandai SW (and MCU) but I am really glad I have the Mafex Fett. Can't say I'm a big fan of the Bandai one. That physically hurt me to type that.

I don't know what SHF's problem with weathering is, they can do so much so well. I don't even know how they were able to make the Mimban Stormtrooper.

Man SH didn?t even include the tube on his arm get the hell out of here figure-arts with your wacky colored Manlet Fett they?re crazy expecting fans to shell out money for this subpar product.

32b5df9b76592c0080c935e31dc9475e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
S.F. Figurearts and Mafex should collaborate and play to their strenghts. In a perfect World Mafex re-releases their Boba Fetts.

Medicom has essentially given up on Star Wars releases unfortunately. Now that they've got their act together I'd like to see what they could do. Giving alternate faces and tons of accessories to the Marvel figures is worth $80.

Figuarts Fett isn’t as bad as the online feedback suggest. It isn’t as detailed as the Mafex releases but it’s a great figure and the neck isn’t short like some have said you just have to articulate it right. They put less work into Boba then they did Jango with the armor. Jango has separate armor pieces and the hoses Boba just has all that detail sculpted instead. Mafex is a better looking figure but this is a better figure to actually play with it feels more solid.

I wonder if that’s when they will re offer TROTJ Jedi Luke. They said it would be offered again in October with the release of the new ROTJ Darth Vader here’s what Tamashii.jp said:

“The same month resale plan "S.H.Figuarts By combining with Luke Skywalker (Episode VI) (sold separately), the reproduction of the climax scene in the play is at its peak.”

So it?s pretty safe to say SH Figuarts won?t be releasing any new product October 4th?

They'll absolutely be offering TRoS figures. They had a big offering for TLJ. If anything they're having a heavy couple of months here. Fett in September, another Vader and another Stormtrooper in October, November will probably be TRoS figures, and December already has Crait Luke and TFA Han. Even without TRoS it's more than usual but it'd been a dry year.

I wonder if that’s when they will re offer TROTJ Jedi Luke. They said it would be offered again in October with the release of the new ROTJ Darth Vader here’s what Tamashii.jp said:

“The same month resale plan "S.H.Figuarts By combining with Luke Skywalker (Episode VI) (sold separately), the reproduction of the climax scene in the play is at its peak.”

I think that may be a mistranslation/misunderstanding. If it's not up for PO it's not going to be a surprise release. They've released Luke 3 times at least already.

I have no doubt they?ll be offering figures from the new movie, with a heavy load of masked figures over unmasked. My comment was in regards to October 4th. No announcement of a release is a bit odd as all companies will be able to start selling their Episode 9 figures then.

I have no doubt they?ll be offering figures from the new movie, with a heavy load of masked figures over unmasked. My comment was in regards to October 4th. No announcement of a release is a bit odd as all companies will be able to start selling their Episode 9 figures then.

I'm sure they will have Force Friday stuff, they did for TLJ. On FF in Japan they released the new FO Trooper and TLJ Phasma in stores that day with zero pre-release info and then they were up for preorder for basically immediate shipment along with double TLJ releases for 3-4 months straight. I'm betting something simlilar for this.

It's not SHF, but with Bandai model kits, BBTS for a few weeks or months now have had up for preorder Star Wars kits with no designation other than "Star Wars New Item " A through E. One of them is a 1/12 figure and I'd bet the house it's a Sith Trooper and the rest are TRoS ship kits. So I'm sure Bandai/SHF is working on a bunch of stuff.

Looks like they still haven't fixed the length on Vader's cape unfortunately.

Rey's outfit is too similar to her previous incarnations for me to really get excited about and other than red lines on the helmet I don't think there's going to be much that distinguishes Kylo from the TLJ version.

Wow! Rey looks awesome! I’m surprised that they released this before Triple Force Friday.

Back