S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On another note, I really wish they’d release the section of the Falcon they use for figure displays in stores and conventions.

If they keep it simple and don’t incorporate too many (if any) moving parts, it would probably be able to come in around the price of the Hulkbuster and be the centerpiece to everyone’s collection.

Few more.

4509E688-AA9E-4737-BF77-066B3162872B.jpg

6A33F830-E0CA-42C1-80E5-37241B67AF3B.jpg

I agree... They should open the pre-order for the 30 newcomers !

The frustrating thing is that with what we’ve been teased I could happily declare my TPM and AOTC collections complete.

I need
Jar Jar
TPM Padme
TC-14
OOM-9
Super Battle Droid
Dooku
Clone Commander
R4-P17
AOTC C-3PO

The frustrating thing is that with what we’ve been teased I could happily declare my TPM and AOTC collections complete.

I need
Jar Jar
TPM Padme
TC-14
OOM-9
Super Battle Droid
Dooku
Clone Commander
R4-P17
AOTC C-3PO

Considering their true love of the Prelo', i doubt 9 characters will be their last move...
Impossible for them to skip : young Anakin, Padme senate, Chancellor Palpy, Cpt Panaka, Neimodians, AOTC Tusken, Shaak-Ti, Aayla, ...
After seeing this Jar-Jar, i think a Yaddle & a Jocasta-Nu are also possible ... for the better or the worst ...

I just got into this line with Han, and I love it. I have Tatooine Luke on the way too. I’ll definitely be getting that Leia and RotS Obi-Wan if I can find Anakin at my LCS.

Does anyone know if they’re making a Palpatine?

For everyone here who has already received their TLJ Luke- where did you order him from?

I pre-ordered mine from Nippon Yasan. He didn't ship until yesterday and I don't know how long it will take for him to arrive. I'd like to order Crait Luke from a faster site, if possible...

For everyone here who has already received their TLJ Luke- where did you order him from?

I pre-ordered mine from Nippon Yasan. He didn't ship until yesterday and I don't know how long it will take for him to arrive. I'd like to order Crait Luke from a faster site, if possible...

I'm in your same boat; I know people who ordered from MyKombini that have had him for over a week or more.

I preordered mine from Mykombini the minute they went up for preorder and paid my remaining balance the day before they were released and I received mine last week with EMS shipping.

Back