S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get him while you can, kinda bummed that he didn’t come with anything else.

The only nitpick I have is the lightsaber holster, what is that anyways.

B1FE6523-AF57-432A-B9EB-784B4F320D86.jpg

Get him while you can, kinda bummed that he didn’t come with anything else.

The only nitpick I have is the lightsaber holster, what is that anyways.

View attachment 407558

Saw the YouTube reviews, I think the chain would look better with a gunmetal repaint . I really need to see it in person..the mask looks too much like the Mcquaire style Vader :slap

"Please rate about the modeling of the face of this product" :devil

Looks like at one point it asks what characters (up to 3) you would like to see?

Last edited:
Yuck, that's terrible. The black series is still the most accurate and best looking 6 inch Vader. I'd love to see the Mafex R1 in person since it looks pretty good too, but based on pics and videos I still prefer the Hasbro so I'm not willing to spend the cash on the Mafex version just to try it out.

But this new figuarts... yuck!

Personally I think the Mafex RO Vader looks better than the Hasbro one, but there is a price difference.

Filled out!

ANH Vader is the first SW Figuarts I genuinely have not liked and I have all of them spare the majority of prequel figs.

Maybe he'll grow on me, but the torso on mine was loose out of the package, his balance is not any better than the ROTJ Vader. Also that pimp chain and awful helmet sculpt...blegh. Not sure what SHF was thinking with this one. IMO the ROTJ one is still the best looking 6" Vader, just about a head too small. Hopefully by the time SHF does their grandaddy ESB Vader they will have perfected it. Please no cloth cape, I always feel like go full cloth or no cloth. The cape on ANH Vader looks really out of place and sticks out like a sore thumb.

Really don't like nagging like this since so much of this thread is people picking these figs apart, but in terms of screen accuracy they just completely missed the mark here.

Old Luke ships on the 25th from Nippon, very excited, hope some blogger reviews pop up in the next little while.

Also the survey question about the han solo movie kinda makes me think they have more product to come if the reception is good, could just be me though, would definitely be a good time to get old han out.

Old Luke ships on the 25th from Nippon, very excited, hope some blogger reviews pop up in the next little while.

Also the survey question about the han solo movie kinda makes me think they have more product to come if the reception is good, could just be me though, would definitely be a good time to get old han out.

It’s scheduled for release a week from today so by that weekend there should be plenty of pics, videos, and reviews

I have my pre-order set, the release date was pushed up. All I wish was made, in any line really is Luke on Crait during the final battle. No matter the line, I would order that figure immediately it would look incredible. Luke_Skywalker_on_Crait.jpg

I want Luke from the flashback with his green lightsaber and an extra head with rage face.

tlj-luke-flashback.jpg

I want Luke from the flashback with his green lightsaber and an extra head with rage face.

View attachment 408259

I want them to do this figure, but to also include an Island Luke head with it to recreate his Force Awakens look. Seems like an easy way to knock two Luke variants out in one package... which of course means they won't ever do it.

Back