S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the Batman cape is way better than that thing on my Vader that makes him difficult to stand properly. Cloth all the way for me.

Say what you will about the mask, and it is a pretty big issue for most people, but the articulation on the figure is pretty great.

Anybody going to Tamashii Comic-Con wanna help a homie out in getting a TFA C-3PO?

p.s. It says on the TCC page that they'll have AOTC Anakin for sale, so if you would also like to help with that, that'd be great.

Cue a million comments about the helmet (which looks fine from the vid) etc and nothing about its positives.....

Honestly, every figure that releases or is shown, all I see are people attacking it and saying such and such is better etc, and quite a few folks here havent even ever shown their displays so im really starting to question if they actually own any figuarts at all, or just like the keep the thread negative at every opportunity. Theres a reason why I barely post on this thread anymore.

Rant over.

Looks fine to me when I took it out and posed it!

56842.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to know if the unmasked head that comes with Jedi Luke fits on it. If it does it becomes a much better figure even though it isn't ROTJ inspired.

I'd like to know if the unmasked head that comes with Jedi Luke fits on it. If it does it becomes a much better figure even though it isn't ROTJ inspired.

It did when I tried the other day. It didn't look bad, but I'll try to take a pic later.

I’m selling off my entire 1/12 collection. I have all of my Figuarts and Mafex in my sale thread if anyone is interested.

unnamed (1).jpg

unnamed.jpg

So when I pulled off the ANH Vader head, the peg comes with it whereas the peg stays in the head on the RotJ Vader. I didn't pull the peg out of the ANH Vader head because it looked like it might damage the inside peg hole in his head. But either way the unmasked head can fit and sit in there just fine. The finish on the RotJ armor beneath the face is shinier than the ANH Vader, but it's not too noticeable; it's more of a side by side thing.

The black series Vader still beats it by a mile. I like the helmet on the RO mafex Vader more as well, even if it is a little undersized.

Loving Vader, so much better than Black series gummy crap. I still like the Mafex RO Vader I have too, so that will stay on the RO display. I have two Black Series Vaders (40th and most recent) so I’ll need to figure out something for them to do aside from standing with legs far apart and looking fat.

Back