S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DarknessVSDarkness.jpg

While we wait for new announcements, though I'd share a rather simple custom I made of concept art Jedi Luke.
jedi-master-luke-skywalker-concept.jpgIMG_20180222_223431.jpgIMG_20180222_223832.jpgIMG_20180222_223728.jpg

I need a Kanan Jarrus. And Hera, Ezra, Sabine, Ahsoka...

And Clone Wars SHF figures too!

But with General Grievous I would be pleased :wink1:

Does anyone know if Farmboy Luke will fit in the Black series Landspeeder X34? Thanks

Unfortunately, SH Figuarts figures don't do sitting positions very well. Their legs have to spread in order to sit. So you might be able to fit him in the speeder, but you probably can't fit a passenger with him.

Thanks fellas. I’m thinking about display options and I don’t want to buy something and have it look like garbage.

The Luke which comes with the landspeeder is a really nice accessory. He fits in really perfectly, and that's how I have the speeder displayed on my bar.

SHF Luke does fit in the Landspeeder. He can sit quite well. However, one elbow will rest outside the cockpit on the speeder, so only one hand on the steering wheel. You can still fit a second character such as C-3PO next to Luke in the speeder.

So what's it gonna be? Episode 2 or 7 C-3PO? TC-14? K-3PO?

TCC.JPG

That's still a little while from now, but man. Ready for some announcements or reveals!

I hope they finally release ANH Leia and the other two versions of Rey.

Back