S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some Star Wars figuarts have had 2nd releases, Jedi Luke, Maul, heck even ANH Han just popped up back in stock on BBTS today. I bet Maul will be released again when the sith speeder gets released later this year. Depending on the demand for Rey, could easily see her being released again. Figuarts has also shown pics at toy shows for the last year of TFA Rey that has yet to be released, so whenever that goes up for pre-order you'll for sure be able to get a Rey figuarts. I just actively try and be diligent to track them down, I check Toy Ark daily for figure news and release dates, and BBTS for pre-orders and new arrivals and have gotten lucky snagging figuarts and other figures that way. Seems a lot of people on sideshow freaks know lots of other good sites to check out so I'm sure someone might have a link. Hopefully you can track down a TLJ Rey.

Dont mean to be a dink, but a lot of that is inaccurate, Han didnt get a reissue, Maul just got a reissue because of the speeder, another wont be coming for a while. As for Rey we have seen 2 versions floating around but no info on either, they will very likely be webshop exclusive items and only available from middle men services, but there is no guaruntee.

but staying tuned here is by far the best place on the internet to get this kind of info and if you want a Rey get her asap just in case

Hey guys, quick question for those of you who are knowledgable on buying Figuarts. I really want Rey from TLJ, but she seems sold out at most sites and a bit expensive on ebay. Looking at trends on past high demand figures, do you think they'll produce extra runs if I'm patient, or will I just have to bite the bullet and pay a bit extra for her?

Dont mean to be a dink, but a lot of that is inaccurate, Han didnt get a reissue, Maul just got a reissue because of the speeder, another wont be coming for a while. As for Rey we have seen 2 versions floating around but no info on either, they will very likely be webshop exclusive items and only available from middle men services, but there is no guaruntee.

but staying tuned here is by far the best place on the internet to get this kind of info and if you want a Rey get her asap just in case

Yeah definitely agree with you. Just because Han pops up on BBTS doesn't mean he got a re-release.

Darth Vader has been re-released 2 times (3 total), then Luke and Darth Maul had one re-release each. And that's it, no one else has had a re-release. If I had to guess maybe Chewie and 3PO and R2 might come down the line. I doubt they'd re-release Rey anytime soon, I'd just buy her now if anyone still needs her.

Apologies for the inaccuracies. I thought Han was a reissue but obviously is not. You are not a dink, I am the dink.

I still don't see Alec Guinness in the sculpt. The closed eye alternate head sculpt is an interesting choice. AG really never had any extreme expressions so I guess that's the most logical pick.

I think this is the biggest miss so far as far as headsculpt go, but I’ll get it anyway. I like the cloak and also the closed eye sculpt. Might be the way I display him.

Seems as though Obi-Wan is marked as Ben Kenobi here. Nice touch.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Really Bandai...REALLY???????!!!!!!:gah: Every single other character in ANH is standard release and you decided to make Ben, THE LAST ONE NEEDED, to be a web exclusive????:mad::panic::thwak:computer:banghead

@%&(#%(@*%@*)&%@ #&)(%#)%&@*%@*&)^*#^(#^(@^^# @*#^#R@^&%#^&%#^%#!
and your horse too.

Really Bandai...REALLY???????!!!!!!:gah: Every single other character in ANH is standard release and you decided to make Ben, THE LAST ONE NEEDED, to be a web exclusive????:mad::panic::thwak:computer:banghead

and your horse too.

Lol I think he’s a regular release. Preorder 2/1, out June

and your horse too.
Nothing from the promo pics indicated web shop exclusive.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Perhaps not but then why the high price tag? That ¥ range is usually exclusive.

They're only cheaper because you get the amiami/hlj/etc dicscounts. With exclusives not only you don't get a discount, you also get a mark-up.

Not sure about that Kenobi head sculpt at all. I've seen repainted Black Series Kenobi figures look better.

The 40th Kenobi I picked up from hasbro has a better face sculpt imo. I’ll probably still get this because the articulation and accessories are not great on the BS. He has a hole for his light saber hilt but I can’t remove the blade from the hilt so the hole is useless to me.

and your horse too.

OK so I overreacted a little bit before the facts. Hey it was late and I had been watching season 2 of Daredevil :lol:
Plus Ben isn't the last character from ANH, Leia is. :)

Back