S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I was able to get everything I wanted!! It's kind of exciting how these preorders are crazy again lol. I had to split my order between HLJ and Anime Export, but I'm good to go. I'm also glad I was able to add multiple FO Troops to my bundle set! That seems to be the only downfall with HLJ, they usually don't allow multiples right off the bat.

Making BB-8 a bonus was a **** move.

Yeah it really was. Guess I'm ebaying him (and maybe BB-9E depending on his role in the film). I love the line but I'm trying to limit myself to just the major characters and only 1 version of each per trilogy. The new Phasma is an improvement but not enough for me to rebuy her, and as much as I love the new Rey and Kylo I'm even thinking of holding off them and waiting for the IX versions as I just have a gut feeling they'll be the most definitive looks (like ROTJ Luke is my definitive OT Luke).

I would love to go all in on the line but there's just no way I could afford it.

Pre ordered Kylo, Rey, Phasma and the FO Trooper from NY.

Will be good to finally have a Rey!

I'd also like TLJ versions of Poe and Finn. To me, those are their definitive looks.

I want to go for the SHF Phasma, especially since she has that spear. But I already have the Mafex one, so I'll wait for some reviews / comparisons and then pull the trigger.

I got up at 3am (EST) and ordered Rey :clap and Maul. Still questioning Kylo Ren, just not different enough from TFA to justify it. I typically get Hasbro troopers, so I passed on all those.

wiat for the exclusive with speeder bike.

I'll have to watch this thread like a hawk. I knew FF was today but it totally ****ed my mind to not check at midnight for FigureArts.

Ah wellllll.... if I have to go scalper I will.

mmm. since they just re-released hij maybe they'll just release the speeder with the flowing robe piece as an accessory ...
Yeah, that's my apprehension. I'm surprised that Maul got sold out in most places - NY, AmiAmi & HLJ.

It's like people decided to grab as many as they can or something!

Times like this, I'm so glad I already got that SHF Darth maul!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ordered the heavy blade Guard before they went out of stock. These guys really caught my eye, I hope they are cool in the movies.

Pre ordered Kylo, Rey, Phasma and the FO Trooper from NY.

Will be good to finally have a Rey!

I'd also like TLJ versions of Poe and Finn. To me, those are their definitive looks.

Yeah, I agree about Finn & Poe, I think their looks in TLJ will be pretty definitive. I just think Rey & Kylo will continue to evolve in IX (at the least she needs to make her own lightsaber) so I'm taking a gamble... Plus I'm broke after all the web exclusives this year and Hot Toys TFA Luke. And I just have a gut feeling TFA Han and ANH Obi-Wan will be coming sooner than later as well. Hoping I don't regret this because they look great, especially Rey.

I hope after the film's out they announce a TFA/TLJ Luke, both style cloaks, interchangeable arm for robotic hand and gloved looks and maybe, just maybe, a certai green lightsaber.

Didn't realize they had the packs with the BB units and just ordered all the single figures on HLJ. I hope they come back in stock.

Damn I wish they had the BB units sold separately. I hate when companies do that and preorder bonuses. If you miss out on them, you're just left with scalpers when it comes out. I only was able to get the Kylo and Executioner packs but when the others go back in stock I'm snagging those.

I collect a ton of other lines besides this on and **** like this is making it an expensive ordeal [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back