S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know how I got Chewie so far from Amiami, but he arrived today. Also got Han, which aside from the paint job, is nice. Love Chewie!
Care to share a picture of Han and Chewie next to the Mafex Boba Fett? :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Looks to be some paint detail around the face missing, doesn't look like they painted his nose at all.

I think it's just a slightly darker shade, I didn't inspect him too much as I was pretty frustrated by Mafex Rey.

Can anybody share a picture of the new Figuarts Chewie next to the 40th anniversary Black Series Darth Vader?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 1.05.55 pm.jpg

Even with a dull coat theres no competition, imo

The hasbro looks better to me outside of the weaker head sculpt and paint. Someone needs to upsize the head and put it on the hasbro heh

Is there a head to toe repaint of black series Chewbaccas out there? I just really hate the colour and the hard plastic look of him

He looks great imo. Way better than the crap Black Series stuff for only marginally more $$$. No competition. These are display quality.

Luke and Han are great, but I don't see why you guys like this Chewie.

The black series actually looks like it has Peter Mayhew's proportions and Chewie's likeness, not to mention it's only $20 bucks. This Chewbacca looks like the concept art of generic Wookies by Ralph Mccquarrie . . . with ugly ball joints, a short stature and $60 to boot. That seam on the sides of his head where the face comes off is just awful.

IMG_7441.JPG

Back