S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be the same one from a different angle, as he has his flight gloves on there, maybe the second head might have a headset.

Absolutely blow away by this figure.
Really anew amazing figure. Not keen on the shoulder armor and the loose extended waist but overall a wonderful figure.
a96bc7f098483365be1f85993e63285e.jpg

f9e41f7090b8814e755279ab4be03743.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

@ZE_501: Thanks, you're right, no holsters on the RO Stormtroopers and hopefully that they make the ankles in the correct colour.

@paintpot: Serpentine is the name of that font, was used in the "Danger Girl" logo and by Hasbro during the SW line "Power of the Jedi".

After getting Vader, I'm starting to question how much longer I can go with Hot Toys. It makes me really wish SHF was a more dedicated Star Wars line.

After getting Vader, I'm starting to question how much longer I can go with Hot Toys. It makes me really wish SHF was a more dedicated Star Wars line.

I'm with you there. If I knew that Figuarts would make as many figures as HT, I'd dump HT and just go with Figuarts.

I still can't believe we haven't had any TFA heroes! Hopefully we'll get a few previewed at their annual display at the end of the month.

Just seen pics of a Figuarts TDK Batman, and they've used a cloth cape! If they do likewise with a Rogue One Vader he could be a winner!

Just seen pics of a Figuarts TDK Batman, and they've used a cloth cape! If they do likewise with a Rogue One Vader he could be a winner!

I seen that, thats a good sign. That makes two figuarts to have cloth goods; omegamon/omnimon and now Batman.

Im not normally one for showing these, but a new BS Vader has appeared, based off his epIV/Rogue 1 design, and it doesnt look half bad for a BS figure. Surprised they actually knew to put the cloth on the outside tbh.

Ep-4-Vader-Black-Series.jpg

Im not normally one for showing these, but a new BS Vader has appeared, based off his epIV/Rogue 1 design, and it doesnt look half bad for a BS figure. Surprised they actually knew to put the cloth on the outside tbh.
It looks ****ing great for any standard tbh, I'm blown away by Hasbro, this is so unlike them.

This is a must have along with the Bandai kit.

It looks ****ing great for any standard tbh, I'm blown away by Hasbro, this is so unlike them.

This is a must have along with the Bandai kit.

The last Hasbro action figure I had any respect for was their Sandtrooper, but I admit this Vader looks pretty great. Keep in mind that's the prototype, but there's generally less degradation for a monochromatic armoured figure from prototype to production. Generally.

For the price? Amazing. I actually prefer the overall look to the Bandai kit, but remain a fan of the SHF Vader, which a lot of people don't dig.

Back