S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe instead of taking the blaster in and out of the holster, you get two different holsters (with blaster in and without) and change those around, Instead.

Ahh. It does make sense, no wear-and-tear on the holster in the long run...nice. I'm pretty sure we'd be getting an alternative head of Han that has him smirking since they haven't shown us his complete accessories.

That's hitting below the belt making Kylo an exclusive.

And I wish SHF made a Sandtrooper instead of another Stormtrooper.

Other than that, love the upcoming figures!:yess: Han looks fantastic!

Kylo web ex, man Im glad I dont need it.:lol

@Platty not buying this Luke but for Han I was thinking the same. However with tamashii you never know, so I'll take this Han and sell him if ESB one comes out.

All the RO troopers are awesome, so cool the new stormie comes with three guns! Glad I'm not into army building. Man I hope I like Rogue One though...

As for Rey, Tamashii loves making army builders and typical fan favorites. Considering their low amount of release slots they're going for what they projectvas most profotable I guess. That's army builders on nr one for sure.

I had a total nergasm when I saw these late last night.
By looking at the release dates on the pics, we're going to be getting Han in February, and all the others scattered throughout December and January. This is going to be a fabulous Winter!

I had a total nergasm when I saw these late last night.
By looking at the release dates on the pics, we're going to be getting Han in February, and all the others scattered throughout December and January. This is going to be a fabulous Winter!

Yeah, I'm also nerding out. Happy to get GoD Bruce Lee in January too -- he can kick some stormtrooper asses when he arrives. :lol

Hell yeah. Also stoked about Bruce Lee. They even came correct with the details of his shoes.

Still debating if this new RO classic stormtrooper is different enough to bother getting. All the new designs are a definite must cop though whether movie ends up crap or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell yeah. Also stoked about Bruce Lee. They even came correct with the details of his shoes.

Still debating if this new RO classic stormtrooper is different enough to bother getting. All the new designs are a definite must cop though whether movie ends up crap or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reasons to get the RO Trooper:

• Armour is accurate (or close-to-accurate) to RO film costume.
  • Greater range of movemnt in the hips.
  • Worth having as a "stunt' trooper, given the 1.0 release was more "hero".

Yeah, RO stormie is an entirely new sculpt from what I can tell; the entire body looks less "skin tight" and more like bulky armor pieces.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Maybe instead of taking the blaster in and out of the holster, you get two different holsters (with blaster in and without) and change those around, Instead.
Thats exactly it, android 17 in the dbz line has the same feature so it doesnt scratch the blaster by mistake.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So much WIN!

LOVE these. Will be getting them all except for Tank trooper and K2.

Do we know any dates?

Thanks for the link Kunanuk. I already have the Figuarts first release Ren w/the big hoodie. I pre-ordered the Mafex version of Ren a couple of months ago.

Hmmm not sure if I should get this one as well...decisions, decisions......:slap

Wow, that price tag for essentially a reissue with a new head though.... Thats really not like tamashii to bump the price up so much.

Edit: Yeah, shame about Rey only having one face, especially when the hood and helmet accessories will likely be used by all of two people ever :p Going to be difficult to pose her in a battle pose which is really putting me off her, even more so than that really visible shoulder joint. Also just realized her accessories all bent in the promos xD

Back