S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked again and Mace has now been taken off Ami's site. I'm guessing too many orders.

That's a great deal - I wish I waited for him. It looks like the rush pre-order these figures has completely died down, which is good. I just saw the new droids and Phase 2 troopers are ready for pre-order now but I have to hold fire for now - the regular ordering and (doubling up of army figs) is unsustainable for me. Hopefully they will still be available later for a bargain.

No doubt. I stayed up to pre order ANH Luke and now after release, he's still readily available on all the sites. ANH Luke! It really has died down or bandai ramped up production numbers. I have a feeling the new droids and phase 2 will be around for a very very long time. I'm tempted to do what the other posters suggested and just wait to buy off of amazon.

My ANH Luke shipped from Anime Export on 7/22 but the tracking info hasn't changed/been updated since 7/25. I chose the cheaper/2-3 week shipping option when placing my order (which said delivery would be in 2-3 weeks), but we're coming up on 3 weeks in a couple days and it doesn't look like the package has gotten out of Japan yet.

Should I be worried? Has anyone else ordered ANH Luke from Anime Export and is having a different experience?

Any pics on how the BS old Ben looks like?

Havent took him out of the box. Managed a pic several days back.
Overall likeness is not up to par to SHF, but if you repaint it, it will look great. The sculpt is spot on, just the paint job thats not doing it justice.
image.jpg

My ANH Luke shipped from Anime Export on 7/22 but the tracking info hasn't changed/been updated since 7/25. I chose the cheaper/2-3 week shipping option when placing my order (which said delivery would be in 2-3 weeks), but we're coming up on 3 weeks in a couple days and it doesn't look like the package has gotten out of Japan yet.

Should I be worried? Has anyone else ordered ANH Luke from Anime Export and is having a different experience?

It should be en route there already but cheaper shipping aren't that accurate so it's not updated as frequent.

He is one of their better human figures, that is not saying much when compared to these though.

Still, he's $20.

https://www.jeditemplearchives.com/content/modules.php?name=JReviews&rop=showcontent&id=2624

It looks ok, but the the neck swivel joint isn't something that I'm a fan of.

Well, I held off for almost three weeks to ask you guys about my slow ANH Luke shipment from Anime Export until today and then, of course, that's the same day the tracking info finally gets updated! It looks like it arrived in New York today, so hopefully it won't take too much longer to get to me!

Hello.

New member here. I'm been thinking about starting to collect Star Wars figures for about 10 years. When i was a kid i did buy the orginal hasbro and still got a few of them.

Anyway. I did pickup Figuarts Kylo Ren cheap last week and think it looks great. Now to the question: What figuarts should i pickup that are running low instock? Since i will try get most of them i will not try to start with the best once but the once that is already starting to be hard to get so i dont have to pay *2 for them in a year.

Thanks for the advice! Cheers.

You should get Luke ANH while they are still cheap. Along with Obi Wan, Mace. Jedi Luke is too expensive now, better wait till they reissue it, along with storm trooper. Vader, you can go either way. I personally skip as I wanna wait for the 2.0 ver.

You should get Luke ANH while they are still cheap. Along with Obi Wan, Mace. Jedi Luke is too expensive now, better wait till they reissue it, along with storm trooper. Vader, you can go either way. I personally skip as I wanna wait for the 2.0 ver.

Thanks. I dont like the Vader so i will skip that one and check the new Mafex. You think they reissue Jedi Luke? I love that one and are worried that if i dont get him now i will have to pay for it later.

Well, a while back I made a post saying I was going to try to use DHL as a means of shipping from amiami rather than EMS (parcel force) to the UK.

I've just received my first package from amiami using DHL and I can't recommend DHL enough. They text you with information every step of the shipment, you get an estimated delivery day and time, and the delivery is speedy. I paid £24 customs charges through them. Roughly the same as parcel force. They text you days in advance of receiving your package with the amount of customs charges and a link to pay it. This means no delay in getting your new stuff.

Now comparing DHL to parcel force is like night and day. Parcel force really are awful in comparison (not that I didn't already know that). With parcel force you get no communication, and when it comes to paying customs charges, you get no indication until you receive a letter, yes a letter through the post. Which adds days onto your waiting time. Unless you have your wits about you to ring them up and pay it.

You pay customs charges of roughly the same amount for both DHL and parcel force but in terms of service DHL is miles ahead. And I will use them from now on. I've changed all pre orders at amiami to DHL.

The eBay seller I got my Maul from used DHL and I definitely agree with you. They haven't had anything I've wanted since then though so I've used MyKombini on there instead. They're clever with the declaration so I didn't get hit with either purchase from them. I'm into the Mezco One:12 stuff now and have found a UK seller for them that I like.

Mmm, hence the customs charges. I do get envious of those that are Stateside as they can order straight from sites and get very reasonable rates. I paid £65 shipped for a Mezco Spock, on their site he's $70 but they only ship to the US.

The eBay seller I got my Maul from used DHL and I definitely agree with you. They haven't had anything I've wanted since then though so I've used MyKombini on there instead. They're clever with the declaration so I didn't get hit with either purchase from them. I'm into the Mezco One:12 stuff now and have found a UK seller for them that I like.

How long did it take until you got the package from MyKombini ? Not sure if i should use them or not.

Back