S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks peeps :hi5: Will upload some more pics in natural light and the smiling face is hideous :slap It deosn't look good from any angle :dunno

Figuarts usually look far better in hand, but this one is the best example. I am in love with it, more than with Jedi Luke.
To me, this is the ultimate ANH Luke ever made, the one I would had dream as a kid collector.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Well, unfortunately the model kit tweak didnt quite work with the material I had, however I did take the cloth robes off the BS Vader and.....

37980176589e8d46ff1396b9876168e3.jpg

I would say it turned out really well! There are bootleg Vaders going about too so you could likely get the robes and cape for about the same price as the material! Oh, and apologies for the mess, had folks over :p

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Did you knew that model kit Vader upper body fits on Mafex lower body. It's an easy swap and it looks quite fine... I think it's a mix of the best parts from the best Vaders.

Enviat des del meu GT-I9505 usant Tapatalk

Got Luke today, took about a week and a half by snail mail to Ohio. Not bad!

The figure itself is my favorite one yet.

Not sure if this was posted already but Mace is 58% off on amiami right now. Works out to be $24US and change before shipping.

https://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIGURE-015938&page=rt_02

That's a great deal - I wish I waited for him. It looks like the rush pre-order these figures has completely died down, which is good. I just saw the new droids and Phase 2 troopers are ready for pre-order now but I have to hold fire for now - the regular ordering and (doubling up of army figs) is unsustainable for me. Hopefully they will still be available later for a bargain.

Back