S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually did buy the BS Maul cloak but unfortunately it didn't turn out that well. The head barely fit in the hood and overall I didn't like the look. I'm actually more of a cloth man myself but since Figuarts have yet to do cloth with Star Wars I'd assume they'd go plastic with Maul if they did decide to do that. Still would be a nice release and could give more accessories for Maul like the binoculars.

I actually just ordered the custom cloth cloak from eBay so I'm pretty excited for that [emoji4]

4760c47fd4f083abd897f03fb8cecffc.jpg

babac58318783dbc0007dd4befbb793e.jpg

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Yeah I will do a mini review for the Obi-Wan cloak I ordered from him too, just to show the quality off for folks [emoji14]

Shame about the BS one, was thinking of trying that myself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I will do a mini review for the Obi-Wan cloak I ordered from him too, just to show the quality off for folks [emoji14]

Shame about the BS one, was thinking of trying that myself.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I actually had to shave some of the plastic off from inside the hood in order to semi fit his head in there and it still wasn't good enough. Oh well.

Sent from Capsule Corp using Tapatalk

Those cloaks, robes, coming from the bay seem to be working out just fine for those who prefer that look. I may get the Luke one to cover the gold helmet(y) hair when I want him in chill Jedi mode. For some reason the gold on the windy hair doesn't bother me at all really.

Those cloaks, robes, coming from the bay seem to be working out just fine for those who prefer that look. I may get the Luke one to cover the gold helmet(y) hair when I want him in chill Jedi mode. For some reason the gold on the windy hair doesn't bother me at all really.

Yeah cloaked Luke is nice with the custom

Gotta say my wallet's glad I'm not interested in anything that comes out before July it seems. Whats the list now? (Excl rereleases) Phasma we just got, then Mace and the Melee and Gunnery FO Trooper exclusive and the speeder bike Trooper? Nothing else has a current release date set right? Tamashii tends to be chronologically in my experience, so whatever is next will be post-Luke in june/july I'm gonna assume.

Can't complete my order on amiami. Taking forever to load the checkout. CDjapan also has Luke up for pre-order.

...and went through just as I checked HLJ which is cheaper...

**update. looks like HLJ is sold out now.

well that was lame. had it in the basket but wouldnt let me checkout.

nvm it went through on my phone, just not on my laptop.

Seems to be working fine now. The initial rush crashed the system. Don't know why we go crazy over these things considering they will go up a few more times and then can be had for around retail when released.

Seems to be working fine now. The initial rush crashed the system. Don't know why we go crazy over these things considering they will go up a few more times and then can be had for around retail when released.

I learned my lesson getting burned with Jedi Luke. After that vowed to stay up and pre-order on day one. There's a comfort in not having to troll the sites every day hoping to get a pre-order in. Also helps that I'm on West Coast time so it's not that bad.

Back