S.H. Figuarts Star Wars

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it makes you guys feel any better I paid $70 for Luke off Amazon back when it was fairly new.

Recent images from Akiba Showroom:

25244979716_1449190958_z.jpg

24975651510_00a66db8ae_z.jpg

Source: toho.seesaa.

He does look rather shiny, doesn't he? And not in the Firefly sense.

Not convinced by Luke, but I was gonna wait for a Bespin version anyway...

Well I voiced that concern for obi-wan and someone (sorry forgot who) noted that Luke had it too and wouldn't be present on the in hand product. And now that I see others mentioning it with Mace I look at Obi and indeed, none of that is present. So I'm gonna assume Mace won't have it either.

In that pick the figure looks like it's almost melting.:lol

Both of those figures appear to be a step back from Obi-Wan and Maul at this point. Which kinda makes sense in Luke's case if that is indeed the same sculpt that has been floating around for some time now.

THis one.
1 Tamashii-Nations-SH-Figuarts-Han-Solo-Luke-Skywalker.jpg

Both of those figures appear to be a step back from Obi-Wan and Maul at this point. Which kinda makes sense in Luke's case if that is indeed the same sculpt that has been floating around for some time now.

THis one.
View attachment 248855

Tbh it seems like Lukes mold is very similar to Obi Wans. The arms and legs are almost identical in construction.

I really do think we are jut nitpicking at this point because we all want that perfect Luke, but to me, ROTJ Luke is as close as we are going to get. I'm only getting this Luke for the lightsaber :p

Tbh it seems like Lukes mold is very similar to Obi Wans. The arms and legs are almost identical in construction.

I really do think we are jut nitpicking at this point because we all want that perfect Luke, but to me, ROTJ Luke is as close as we are going to get. I'm only getting this Luke for the lightsaber :p

I was talking about the head sculpts. Rest of the figures are great.

Ah, ok! Well, to me at least, it looks like ANH Lukes face, since he did look young in that. True, the smiling face is kind of strange, even though I dont mind it, but the stern face looks like him to me. Mace looks like crap though :p

Anyone got a comparison pic of figuarts obi-wan and ROTJ luke side by sid or side on? They seemed to be similar height? Thought obi was taller than luke, but maybe I'm just referring to Alec Guinness?

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

Anyone got a comparison pic of figuarts obi-wan and ROTJ luke side by sid or side on? They seemed to be similar height? Thought obi was taller than luke, but maybe I'm just referring to Alec Guinness?

Sent from my D2005 using Tapatalk

Back