S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the Manipple Dr. Strange head and it’s amazing.

3C7A4D82-0DD6-4FB9-B773-D901F7CC9E94.jpg

Got Scarlet Witch today and I?m very impressed, no surprise there. I?m actually much more impressed by the likeness in hand, it?s pretty much spot on. What I don?t like, surprisingly, is the hair. The separation at the back is actually fine but the top is weirdly under detailed, which feels highly unusual for Figuarts. It?s not a dealbreaker by any means but I thought it was kinda weird.
031cac5c1acac3813744bc771b340d13.jpg

dddad98c409df7e5df34bd88bbbbc016.jpg

5add0e9dd00fb0078c3e314b5417da84.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are right, the hair sort of looks like not being finished ready. But she is still very beautiful and the likeness is really nice.

I wonder if this SW figure will be in demand when WandaVision premieres later this year.. even at the high markup exclusive price :horror

Scarlett Witch arrived recently. Really nice figure.

54a591f383ea41d62dddb55616d514ba.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow the fat thor HS is really good for this scale. I just got mine in the mail today, glad i picked it up.

SW hs looks good too but the hair detail and paint work sucks and so does bbts asking price. Ill wait for them to put it on sale i doubt it sells out at the current price. Speaking of prices, why the **** is end game cm so much money? Its even more then the usually bbts rip off price for exclusives.....

c6a0654a585831c3745f9b3828d8d04e.jpg

My first ever SHF figure. Got it for my son actually, he?s 3 and love to play with my hot toys. Saw this at a good price, around $40 and just try and see if he likes it.
It feels liberating to be able to pose a figure without any worry of breaking it. Love the size too. Will prob try getting those manniple heads.
Might look forward in getting more 1/12th. He joints don?t bother me as much as I thought. And the quality of the figure itself is great. I?m a bit amazed by it.

And just browsing this forum, and wow the endgame figures are amazing. Should have looked into it earlier.

Back