S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a load of horse#&!t....

Iron Man, Cap and Spider-man all in my cart, and one by one they each disappeared, as I worked my way through placing the order. By the time I made it to the final payment confirmation and order placement button, the last one, spider-man, disappeared while the order was processing. You would think if you made it that far through the system, orders would be secure.

I would make a joke about Thanos snapping his fingers, but I'm too annoyed...

Just keep checking back on the reliable sites. This is what happened when the original EG figures released. Figures like Thanos, Capt, IM sold out quick, but a new stock was available for preorder again.

But it's just funny how some things never change in this hobby. I am sure many of us remember the days when SSC exclusives (like 1:6 SW and LOTR figures) would go up for preorder - what like at 10am PST and it would crash their site then sell out quick.

I'm tempted by teenage Groot, but will just probably wait for adult Groot:pray:

I ordered from this newest wave at Nippon yasan like an hour ago, we?re the prices on there different when they first went up 6 hours ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered from this newest wave at Nippon yasan like an hour ago, we?re the prices on there different when they first went up 6 hours ago?

It was around 5-6k yen when I looked around 3-4am. Pretty good price you had to pay up front.

Pulled the trigger on 85 off Nippon Yassan as it came back in stock this afternoon, $82. Also Capt Marvel off My Kombini, think I?m set on this wave. Glad I didn?t get the earlier versions of either.

Pulled the trigger on 85 off Nippon Yassan as it came back in stock this afternoon, $82. Also Capt Marvel off My Kombini, think I?m set on this wave. Glad I didn?t get the earlier versions of either.

thank you for the update on nippon-yasan! i got so frustrated with the usual sites going order-stop in a matter of minutes because of all the resellers buying there as well with bot computers i'm sure. i'm done after this. i just wanted mk85 final battle and rescue. iron spider looks wonky despite the update and i prefer the mafex i have so i'm not getting it (also because i'm annoyed at bandai for the early release inaccuracies). i'm happy enough with the first cap and have mjolnir from a stripped AoU thor. unfortunate that pay later isn't an option but whatever...

I passed on all so far, I think that the reason Bandai is giving them all extra heads and accessories is to bring them over seas at the appropriate prices points

I'm not gonna get a perfect Endgame Cap, am I? Battle damaged, face covered in dirt and blood, correctly broken shield...sigh.
Can't do anything about the shield for now, but there's a third party headsculpt coming out that has some good battle weathering.

Back